Author's Note #2

So this note is about stuff I just want to share with you guys.

So you're probably wondering how I started writing ball brothers fanfic.

Well one day I saw that most of the stories about them took place in a high school setting. This was months ago but people have started to write beyond high school now.

So I thought about writing an au story. So I first wrote Werewolves in Chino Hills. I saw no werewolf stories up here and I thought why not do it.

Then I thought about what if they never grew up in CA? What if they grew up in a completely different setting. That's how Ball Brother's in NYC came about.

Then after those books, I took a break because I used to write a chapter everyday and it took up a lot of time each day.

I would sit on my phone for hours writing.

So then I started this book before Thanksgiving. But I didn't publish it till this month.

I had chapters written but I didn't post it because I wanted to make sure everything was okay.

But now I have this book out and I like how it goes.

Okay here's a plan for chapters 16-20:
16) Meet Parents
17) Week Trips to Portland and Cleveland
18) Continuation of that/ return to LA
19) Time skip to last day in LA
Authors Note Introducing Time Skip and giving you and intro to what has changed.
20) 1st Time Skip Chapter

What do you want to happen during this week that Mia and Karen are gone? Nothing dirty tho.

But I am willing to have drama but I just have to leave them on good terms by the end of the week.

I think I'm going to leave Trey out the story until the time skip. Because Zo and AJ won't be really focused on until Chapter 19 and 20 really. The remaining chapters of this book will be dedicated to Karen's and Mia's relationship with the boys. But a sprinkle and AJ and Zo will be there.

Vote, read and comment as always and check out my other books too.