XLIV - Unplanned

They spent their Tuesday until Thursday night avoiding each other.  They were trying really hard to keep each others secret not knowing they both know it already.

Though,  Kim noticed how Pie was acting strange and she wants to know what’s making her act that way.

Kim woke up first and it was, Friday,  the last day of work.

Kim stared at Pie’s face.  She was in deep sleep.  Kim hugged her and she couldn’t stop herself from kissing Pie.

Kim’s kiss woke Pie up.

"Good Morning, Pie."  Kim greeted her.

Pie covered her mouth for Kim not to smell her morning breath.  "Good Morning.."  Pie greeted back.

It was Pie’s turn to prepare breakfast because she overslept yesterday.  Pie removed Kim’s hand and was about to stand up, when Kim pulled her back to the bed and hugged her real tight.

"Kim,  I have to prepare our breakfast now or else you’ll be late."  Pie said.

"Nooo....  Let’s stay in bed for a while, cuddling."  Kim uttered.

"Kim...  We both have work today."  Pie reiterated.

"Then let’s not go to work."  Kim replied. 

"Kim, we have to be responsible adults now."  Pie contradicted.

"We are responsible.  We never skip work.  I want to be with you today, Pie."  Kim reiterated.  "Let’s go somewhere else.  Just the two of us."  She added.

"And where do you suggest to go, in case I agree to your plan?"  Pie asked her.

"Hmmm...  Well, It’s summer.  And we haven’t gone to the beach since we started dating."  Kim suggested.

Pie’s eyes light up when she heard Kim’s plan.

Kim saw Pie’s reaction and said,  "Good plan, huh?  What do you say? Good enough to skip work today?"

"It depends where exactly."  Pie challenged Kim.

"I’m thinking of going to Patong Beach in Phuket." Kim replied proudly.

"Really?  Omg!  I have to pack my things now."  Pie uttered.

"Nice energy, Pie!  Excited much, huh?" Kim teased Pie. "Hold your horses! It’ll be difficult to book a plane ticket now for today’s flight."  She added.

"Your right."  Pie pouted.  All hr enthusiasm on their trip was drained.

"Well, we can drive.  It’ll take us about 12 hours to get there. It’s going to be a long ride but I’m fine with it."  Kim mentioned.

"Then we can take turns in driving.  You can drive the first three hours while I sleep and vice versa."  Pie said enthusiastically.

"Oh!  And wait,  While you’re driving,  I’ll call for hotel reservations.  Do you have a hotel in mind?"  Pie asked again.

"Pie, calm down.  First,  Pack your swim suits, a couple of under wears and clothes.  Let’s call for reservations while driving.  And I agree with you when you said, let’s take turns in driving."  Kim told Pie.  "Oh!  And don’t forget to bring cash, debit cards and credit cards." She added.

Kim and Pie finished packing their beach outfits and were already done dressing up with in an hour.

"Let’s go, Kim!"  Pie said.  "And oh!  Don’t forget to lock our door." She added.

They hopped in Kim’s car.  They left the building at exactly 4:30 in the morning.

**************************************

I’m not from Thailand so I researched for a famous beach in Thailand.  One reader named TinyOnyx informed me that Aunt In’s Cafe is a real cafe and is near Rangsit University so I just concluded that Kim’s new unit is around Pathum Thani.  And I’vre read somewhere that it takes about 11 to 12 hrs from Pathum Thani to Patong Beach in Phuket.