Message

AN:  Hey guys,

I want to thank you all for reading my own version of Yes or No 3.  It’s been a roller coaster ride for Kim and Pie in this chapter of their lives and it has been the same to me.  I never once imagined that I’ll be writing a novel in my whole life.  You see, I am not a book worm nor am I enthusiastic about writing.  There’s just something about Kim and Pie’s love story that I got so hooked and it pushed me to share this story…

As you guys know the truth, I am not a professional writer and English is not my first language.  It is evident due to my numerous grammatical errors and what not in this book and I thank you guys for understanding that.

Oh, and for those of you asking for YoN4, I haven’t given it a thought yet.  For now, I’ll be taking some time off from the story of Kim and Pie but not on my admiration to Aom and Tina as a love team.  But who knows, I’ll probably decide creating a YoN4 one of these days or after I finished my other works. ;)

Now that YoN 3 is done, I will continue with my other work in wattpad. 

 I hope you will support my other works too.

My heart is overwhelmed because of your outpouring love and support,

Shadow_sniper

Ps.  For those who will read YoN3 from the start again, Kindly vote for all of the earlier chapters.  They are in need of your love and support so please vote :)