Chapter 7

KURT POV.

Everyone's busy preparing for the upcoming program of the school.

We are in the basement talking about our mission.
We're almost 2 months here  Deacon, can't we just go home and bring Hannah with us.

We can't, we need to make sure first, remember she is the one who will complete us.
Time is running, we don't have enough time, Fate

We're sure that she has an ability for an elementalist, she has Telepathy ability and probably Mind reading because she can block her mind and no one from us can read her thoughts when she block it.

Wait! Ash can also block her mind and I can't get through it, Fate.
Does she have a telepathy ability? Asked Deacon.
I don't know, that's the truth I really don't know.

We need to make sure if Hannah is the one, because if she's not  and we bring her with us, she will die in Hidden Kingdom, she can't survive in HASEL Academy, and she  just can't survive it.

We need to take risk. Sabi ko dito.
We can't, not with Hannah.
Are you telling me you have fallin for her? Tanong ko dito.

Can't I like her? Was it forbidden? We're destined. Tanong nito sa amin.
It's not but what if she's not the one.
She is.
What if nga diba? Sabi ni Fate na nairita na yata.

Remember Deacon she is the Sky Maiden, and she is one of us.
I know and she is also betroth to me.

Yes she is betroth to you but you haven't meet her not even once.
All we know is she is the Sky Maiden, one of the Elementalist who sent here in Human world by her mother for unknown reason. Mahabang sabi ko rito.

We're sent here by the Magic Council to look for the Sky Maiden.
Hidden Kingdom is preparing a war so we need the four elements in one place.

You can't love her yet Deacon, sabi ni Fate na napapailing.
What do you mean? Tanong ko dito.
You see, if Deacon love her and she's not the Sky Maiden what will happen to the real one.

She's the one Fate and I know it.
You see, there is Ash also who can block her mind from us.
That's because there are 3 mage here in Human World, sabi ko sa kanila.
What do you mean? Fate. I thought only two.

Well that's a wrong info.
There's actually three mage here.
First is the Sky Maiden, second is the servant of the Sky Goddess Tina.
Who is the last one?
Tina's daughter.

The Sky Goddess and Tina gave birth at the same time, so when the Sky Goddess asked Tina to bring her child in Human World Tina bring her child as well.

So for now we can't be sure that Hannah is the one we're looking for.
I can feel the strong energy coming from Hannah's body, sabi ni Deacon.
I can also feel strong energy coming from Ash.

One of them is the one we're looking for.
But how is that possible that they have both strong energy.
Probably because of Tina, ang sabi ni Deacon na halata mong ang lalim ng iniisip.

Tina? Ang tanong dito ni Fate.
Yes, I have already meet her once and she didn't recognize me, but I recognize her because I've seen her on the picture.

she is the best fighter of  the Sky Palace, she can manipulate the Air but cannot produce one, she can use it but she doesn't have a healing ability which is for the Royal family only, the Sky Goddess trusted her that is why she's the one who we're sent here.