Chapter 21

DEACON POV.

It's past 6 PM and I'm still here in the rooftop waiting for her.
What took her so long, did she get lost?
Yes, maybe she got lost along the way, I'll wait her a little bit more.

The clock keep on ticking and there's no sign of Hannah in the rooftop.
I took a deep sigh, I'm worried about her.
She just got here, she hasn't train yet and Leeane is kind a brutal sometimes.

I just want to talk to her, help her for tomorrow's match, but I guess she hate me that much that she didn't even want to see and talk to me.
NO! I need to talk to her about Leeane ability or she will be in trouble.

I teleported in girls dorm.
There are still students who are wondering around, it's just 7 in the evening.
The night's still young, some are having fun with their friends while others is practicing for tomorrow.

I can't just get inside in the girls dorm cause boys are prohibited to get inside, and students who are roaming around might spot me and it will cause an uproar.
I can't also teleport inside because the dorm is protected with a very high magic circle created by the HM, for the students protection.

Guess I'll have to wait until everyone fall asleep, I jump on the tree behind me and try to peek at the girls dorm, I'm trying to find her room.
She's in the first floor, the windows are tinted I can't see it.

Prince Deacon what are you doing up there? Tanong sa akin ng isang Intelligent student.
Oh crap!, hah, ah I'm just checking if there's no suspicious here in the girls dorm.
But why climb a tree?
Stop being a detective and go to your room.
Yes Prince, dali dali itong umalis at inakay ang mga kasama siya.
Tres Marias.

Curse those three, now everyone is looking at me.
I decided to go down and went to cafeteria.
I need a drink, matapos kung makakuha ng drinks pumunta ako sa second floor pero may nakabangga ako.

It's him, the man whose always in Hannah's side, he glued himself to her, the man whose calling her Han, the man who change me in my position in Hannah's life.
I'm staring at him coldly not because natapon ang drinks ko but because of him getting attach to Hannah.

He just smirk at me and leave.
WTF! He's being too cocky, they may have these bullshit privilege but hell they should have a little bit of manner.
Hey you! Tawag ko dito.
He stop but didn't bother to look at me.

What's his problem.
Nilapitan ko ito saka hinawakan sa balikat.
OUTCH! Sigaw nito.
What is your problem dude! Don't burn my one and only shirt!
Don't you have something to say with me?

What are you talking about, it's you who should have something to say to me. Look at my shirt man it's burn.
His hopeless, where did she found this weirdo.
Huminga ako ng malalim saka ito nilampasan, I don't need a drink anymore.

But he stop me in my shoulder.
Get your filthy hands of me! Sabay alis ng kamay niya.
Now we're even sabi nito saka umalis.
What is he talking about even.
I look at my uniform, it's torn.
He did these? But I didn't feel his strong grip so how did he tore my uniform.
Just who is he?

Nawalan na ako ng gana kaya pumunta ako sa likod ng school, I usually take my free time here.
It's been a year but it seems that everything happens yesterday.
It's all coming back to me, I wonder if she remember that night.
We we're wild back then.