Chapter 37

FATE POV.

I know that someone will ask the help of an Inferior to look for Hannah.
I know it all, Hasel told me everything, she told me that aside from Hannah there are other spy too.

I know they will look for their comrade kaya sinadya kung mag stay sa harap ng room ni Deacon.
Hasel told me too that they will ask Deacon's help.
This is perfect for my plan.

DR is in the hidden building of the elementalist.
No one can see or enter it aside from the four of us.
We bring those students who violate the rules there and all those we caught who is spying on us.

That building is also known as black hole, no matter how strong you are, how powerful you are you will never use it there, only the four of us can use magic in that place, outside the DR of course.
In the DR everyone can't use magic.
We are in control of that building.
Hasel has never been there maganda na rin yon dahil hindi naman talaga magandang lugar yon.

You want to talk to him for what? Tanong ko sa isa pang spy na ito.
I'd like to ask his help?
His help? Naka ngisi kung sagot.
Yes.
Okay then maybe I could extend a help in his place since he can't.

I appreciate your kindness Fate sabi pa ng spy na ito.
So what is it?
We've been looking for our classmate Hannah Evans.
Hannah? Kunwari gulat kong tanong.
Yes, she's been missing since yesterday noon.

Did you look for her?
Yes, nahanap na namin siya sa lahat ng sulok ng Academy pero wala kaming nakita.
I see, so you want us to help you looking for her? Naka kunot noo kung tanong.
We would like to ask your permission to look for her in your own building the hidden building.

So you knew about that building, do you know what's the purpose of that building?
I don't, I just know that it is exclusively for the Inferiors.
So if it is exclusively for us bakit mo siya hahanapin doon.

Nag babakasakaling andon po siya, we really need to find her bago pa may mangyaring masama.
Mangyaring masama?
Yes baka kasi hindi namin alam na napahamak na pala ito tapos hindi man lang namin nahanap.

Okay come with me I'll show you the building but first I need to blindfold you would that be okay?
Yes.
Piniringan ko siya at nag teleport sa black hole building, nilagay ko ang kamay ko sa puno, it is being scanned bago nag split ang puno at pumasok kami.

No picking, sabi ko pa sa kanya.
Maraming DR dito kaya sa pangatlo ko siya pinapasok.
Pasok ka and remove your blindfold sabi ko at tinulak ito ng mahina saka dahan dahan na sinara ang pinto.

Hannah! Sigaw pa nito.
Pero ng wala siyang makita kasi nasa isang kuwarto bigla siyang humarap na nagbabaga ang mata sa galit.
WTF! Is this room?
A detention room, an anti magic room.
Fxck you! Fate let me out of here! Sigaw niya at pinag babalyo ang rehas.

You can shout as much as you want but no one will come and help you, no one can hear you, nakaka asar kung sabi dito.
Where is Hannah? Where is she you asshole?
Hahahahhaha tawa ko dito.
She's in the other room probably sleeping.
Rule breakers napapa iling kung sabi.

You'll regret this Fate, you will regret touching her.
Big talk from a Spy like you.
Spy? Nagtatakang tanong nito.
Stop denying it I know that you guy's are spy from the Underworld.
We are not spies Fate, what the hell are you talking about?