May 1st, 2017

-Back Together Again-

Today was Wednesday, the first day of May. So that means school is back in session for me. I didn't have to ride that stinking bus no more and Max didn't have to take me to school like that anymore, I had my own car. My Chevy Malibu was my new traveling machine. On this very day, I wore some light blue jeans with a royal blue blouse with some black heels. My hair was in half-do space buns. I felt pretty confident today. I was out of the blue state now. It was time for me to put my life back together.

I arrived at school before the bell had ringed. Stepping out, I saw Lia talking with her boyfriend. She looked over to at where I was standing and then ran over to me. Instantly, Lia gave me a tight hug and as she let go of me she smiled very brightly.

"YAY!!! You're back, Taytum, you're fucking back." Lia was jumping up and down.

"I know." I really felt scared at the moment.

"...And you're looking hot. Look at your outfit, look at your hair and look at that ass of yours." Lia made me spin around. "Well how's everything been going?"

"It's been really great. Max and I have been talking again." I couldn't help but blush when I had said that.

"Really? That's good. So what happened?"

"Lets just say we had some family issues that we soon dealt with."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, well anyway I should get going. I'll see you at lunch." I gave Lia a quick hug before leaving.

I went to my locker to place my gym bag in there. I gotten some few hellos which was still a little strange. Even Veronica said hi which was so unlike her. As I opened my locker, I saw a note sitting on top of my calculus book.

Dear, Tate

I want you to meet me at our favorite spot before lunch.

Don't be late or someone or something is going to

be waiting for you after school ;)

Love, Max

Rolling my eyes, I stuffed the note in my purse and made my way to Mr. Anderson's class.

(Max's point of view)

Tapping my foot as I watched the damn clock tick over and over. I wanted this class to be over, it was boring as hell. In Mrs. Wallop's class all we would do was take a pretest which would only last ten minutes, but she wants to stop time half and hour which is dumb. To be truthful, I just wanted to stand up and walk out of the class, but I didn't need detention. I had other things to do with my life.

Thirty minutes later, the bell finally fucking rang. I got up quickly and left. Another class and then it would be time for me to meet up with Tate. As I went to turn a corner in the hallway, Aaron, my douche brother stopped me.

"What the fuck man?" I tried to walk around him, but the dick just stood right in front of me.

"I hear you and Tate or tits is getting close again. What happened to that deal I thought we agreed on?" Aaron began laughing to himself.

"None of you damn business. Now move out the way or I'll..." He cut me off.

"You'll what, beat me? Pa-lease...you couldn't even get 2 inches near me. Now answer the damn question, brother. Why didn't you abide by the deal?" His eyes were now serious.

"Maybe it's because I ain't afraid of your pathetic ass." I rolled my eyes. "Now move out of my way!"

"Oh, hmm lets see." In an instant, Aaron punched me hard in my stomach. I coughed a bit and my eyes went blurry for a minute. "Now you listen to me, I'm getting tired of..."