Chap.1 Experiments Continue

Bryce pov.

"Now be a good boy and come out the cage. Let's get ready for the experiment, shall we?"

"Heck no!" Jonathan yelled shielding me" I was scared. I didn't want to go through another one. Not now or ever. The man grabbed Jonathan pulling him away from me. "Jonathan!" I yelled. I was about to jump out but they locked the cage again. Jonathan was struggling to get out of their grip. They toke off Jonathan's shirt and pants then they started to strap him down. I was getting scared. "Let us go!" Jonathan Yelled. "Start the experiment." Jonathan was shaking. A woman came with 5 shots. Connecting each one to the machine. Jonathan started to struggle more. They added a head strap on Jonathan. The woman went to the control panel. She pressed a button. Jonathan saw the needles coming. Each stuck in him. one on each arm, one on each leg, and the last one right at his heart. "AAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Jonathan yells in pain as they inserted him with a needle. As the liquid in the needle went smaller a man pressed a button from another control panel. The machine above sent a ray straight to Jonathan. "AAAAAHHHHHH!!" Jonathan was crying now. He was struggling. His eyes so closed shut. "S-Stop!" his voice was in so much pain.

"HE IS GOING TO PASS OUT! STOP THE MACHINE!" The man said. It brought panic into my eyes. I watched Jonathan going weaker. Having a hard time keeping his eyes open.

"WE'RE TOO FAR IN! WE JUST NEED TWO MORE MINUTES!!" the woman yelled. Getting the last bit of liquid in.

"HE COULD DIE IN THOSE TWO MINUTES! SHUT THE FUCKING THING OFF!" He yelled back at her. She looked mad.

He shook his head and turned the machine up, so it'd go faster. The idiot!!

"SONYA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"HOLD THE FUCK ON!" she screamed.

Experimentation complete in 10...

9.....

8.....

7.....

6.....

5.....

4.....

3.....

2.....

1.....

Experimentation complete.

"It's complete. Chuck him back and bring the other one." They started to unstrap him. The men grabbed Jonathan putting his clothes back on, then throwing him back to the cage. "J-Jonathan?" I was shaking him. He looked so awful. His cloths started to have smare of blood absorbing to his clothes. I had tears coming down. I sat next to him but then one of the men pulled me away. "No Bryce......" I heard his voice, it was so weak. They strapped me down. I was crying hard now. I was so scared. I looked over seeing Jonathan getting up going to the end of the cage. "L-Let him go! He's just a kid!" Jonathan yelled.

"Start it up" the woman said replacing the empty shots with new filled ones. I was shaking, more tears coming down. She went to the control panel and pressed the button. The needles were coming now. I closed my eyes. I felt each one piercing my skin. Each hurting so much. What hurted more was the one right at my heart. "AAAHHHHH!!!!!" I was screaming. It hurted too much. I wanted it to stop. Please!

"No Bryce!"

"Fire up the ray." The woman said. Then Panic surged through my body as a heat surrounded me, and everything became a blur. The heat became hotter, and hotter, it burns! Make it stop!

"STOP! I-IT BURNS! P-PLEASE!! IT HURTS!! STOP!" I screamed. Something was placed in my mouth to muffle my sounds, and that made me hurt even more. My breathing became hard now. "PLEASE! S-S-"Stop!! Please!! I.." My thoughts shattered. I can only feel pain...it hurts! I breathed heavy and shallow breaths, trying to calm down. But I c-can't! It hurts! Next thing I knew I was lifted. I hit the ground. I tried opening my eyes but it wouldn't buge. Maybe this is the end.

"ce!" huh?

"Pl.......do......ve........me!" that voice. I know it. I opened my eyes seeing him

"Jonathan?" he hugged me.

"The experiment went good. we just have to see if it works." The woman said looking at us.

"And if it doesn't? What if they die like the rest?"

"If they do then we toss them with the others. If they do turn. Then they can be our best weapon we ever created. Killing machines." The woman laughed then left with the man. I couldn't move. It hurted so much. "I'm tired Jonathan."

"Me too Little bro. let's go to sleep." Jonathan laid down. I was placed on top of Jonathans lap. He stroked my hair. He always did this to calm me down. It was the only way Jonathan can ease the pain even if he was in worse pain. I drifted off to sleep.