Chap 23. What is this?

Luke Pov.

"Ok so we killed a bunch of his people.so what?" Evan laughed.

"So what? We went out of control for a minute, vanoss. We could have just waited a few more minutes." I said.

"So our people can die?" Evan asked before shaking his head and laughing a bit. "I think not." He continued.

"Yeah! What is wrong with you Luke? Who's turning you into a soft person? I will most likely love to see that person suffer." Brian smirked

"No one! Im just saying that we got ourselves into an unnecessary war." I said.

"Listen, what's done is done." Brian told him."Mhm, we can't change what's already been done. Plus it's funny watching them die." Brian laughed.

"Did you see that body fly when you hit the shit out of it!" Tyler wheezed. I glared at me. He is supposed to help. He put a guilt face on mouthing sorry. Everyone started laughing, but me and Tyler. Evan noticed and immediately stopped laughing.

"You'll becoming too soft. Must I remind you of what we are?" Evan said, his eyes glowing blood red and fangs showing.

"Let me take care of the person who's making him like this." Brian said, laughing at a confused us.

"There is no one!" I yelled.

"You're lying!" Brian yelled, grabbing a hold of my shirt collar.

"he's not lying!" Tyler said pushing Brian away from me.

"Tyler, do you really want to test me?" Evan said, getting close to my face.

"We're was just stating our opinion. What's wrong with that? You guys are attacking your childhood friends." Tyler said

"Shut up!" Brian said, pushing Tyler into the wall, ready to rip my heart out.

"They are not our friends." Brian growled.

"Vanoss, I know you had something with delirious. Like you wanted to be his friend. He's your weakness, isn't he?" Tyler asked.

"No! I do not care about him nor his little friends!" Evan yelled

"Then you wouldn't mind if Brian and I go attack him." Tyler smirked.

"Go ahead." Evan said.

"Alright. You heard him Brian, let's go." Brian let go of Tyler and walked off to find delirious. I heard Vanoss whispering. 'I don't care about delirious. He is nothing to me.' He's trying to convince himself. I look at vanoss walking back and forth in anger.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Im fine." Evan said.

"Doesn't seem like it. Is he really your weakness?" I tilted his head a bit.

"No!" Evan yelled at him.

"You're lying!" I yelled back. Evan grabbed me and threw me against the wall. He walked up to me and lifted me up by my collar with his eyes glowing red. I closed my eyes ready for any impact until he was slowly put down. Evan dropped to his knees

"I don't know what this feeling is. What is he doing to me?" Evan teared up.

"You need to calm down. I know this all new to you, but not everything involves violence. You might do something that you will regret and it will haunt you forever." I said rubbing his back.

"I do not like this feeling at all. I hate him! But I don't." Evan whispered the last part but loud enough for me to hear.

"Evan let's go. We have to try and stop this. This has to end." I said. He nodded. We started walking back.