Chap 16. On Our Way

Bryce pov

Everyone went into the vampire village. Marcel, lui, david, brock, brian, and ohm went into Evans home and laid him on the sofa.

"When is he going to wake up?" Mini asked.

"I don't know Mini. Don't you think if we knew we wouldn't be so worried." Tyler said anger filling his voice.

"There is no need to get angry at him. Can you see he's worried, worried for your kind." Marcel stated.

"Sorry." Tyler whispered.

"Its fine, Tyler, don't sweat it." Mini said putting a hand on his shoulder. Tyler looked up and smiled.

I instantly sat up and looked around the room, Jonathan nowhere in sight. Evan sat up to looking around to.

"Where is he?" Evan asked.

"Evan-" Brock tried to speak

"Where is delirious!?" I yelled, my eyes turning dark sky blue with red and yellow strikes.

"They captured him. He traded himself for our freedom. He told them he will stay for us and you Bryce. Before you say anything. We need weapons and more training." Brock told us. I calmed down and sighed. Tears started to come down. Ohm came hugging me tight. I went in.

"It's my fault." Evan whispered.

"No, it's not, vanoss. We will get him back I promise, but we need to learn how to control our powers and become stronger. It won't take long, we're gonna try to do this in a week. You guys just have to help us out on this." Lui said.

"It's my fault. Maybe if I was stronger I could have fought back and beat them and Delirious would be here with us. He's going to die." Ohm rubbed circles on my back. I feel so horrible. My brother is now back to that horrible place because of me.

"I don't think they will kill delirious either. He's very special." Marcel added.

"Very." Evan smiled and shook his head. I looked at Lui and noticed his attitude and smiled ear to ear. He knew right away when they get delirious back, he will do stupid things to get vanoss and del close to each other. I looked at Vanoss. I guess I do accept. Vanoss saw lui in the corner of his eye and got scared because lui looked like he had an evil plan, which he did.

"Ok guys, lets get started. Lui, get fifty people in your group. Luke get thirty. And I'll take the rest." David ordered. Everyone was thinking what to do. Evan got up leaving to upstairs. I got off from Ohm going up. I went to a room which I knew Evan was in. he was sitting on the bed holding his head shaking. I sat next to him. I used my magic getting into Vanoss head. He didn't block it so that was good. I can see Evan was getting more worried by each minute. He wanted to just leave everyone and get Johnathan himself, but they had strong things that can take him down in a second. He can't risk it. When he was with Jonathan for those few days, he started to gain feelings for him even though he didn't talk much. Evan regrets hurting him for something so stupid. He hates the fact that he let Jonathan slip through his fingers so easily. He wanted to hug him and keep him safe, but he's not sure if Jonathan feels the same way. Even if he doesn't he will keep him safe anyways. Evan wanted to succeed this. He wants to hurt those scientists for every bad thing they did to HIS Jonathan. He wanted him alive, alive in his arms. Evan wanted this all to just be a dream. He didn't want to believe that he just left Jonathan there, but it happened and he needs to do something about it quick before its too late. Before he doesn't get the chance to say 'I love you.' I felt bad. I hugged Evan. He hugged back. He knew the pain. I want Jonathan back just as much. And I think the same thing but I need to be stronger.

It's been 4 days since we started training. Lui, Brock, and Mini helped me with my magic that improve very much. Ohm, david, and Basically helped me really come out on my were wolf side. Evan, Tyler, Brian, and Luke helped me have better control on my vampire side. I know I learned to fast, but time wasn't on my side. I wanted to leave now before anything happens.

"Pack your things, we're leaving in 10." I shouted