Chap.6 Almost Spilled the Secret...New place?

Jonathan pov.

I woke up from noise. God. I sat up from bed having a major headache. I toke a quick shower before heading down stairs. I looked at the kitchen seeing some stuff floating. I looked next to the stove seeing Bryce. AT least Bryce can use his Magic still. Stupid magic. I could have asked Bryce to help but I don't it's safe if both of us fall asleep exhausted. Bryce moved his hand to the side making plates float to the table with drinks. I chuckled. Bryce turned putting all the food on the plate but one having more. "Morning Delirious." Bryce said sitting down. I walked to him petting his head then sitting down. he smiled. "You know you could have asked me if you wanted me to help to make those rings." Bryce said eating a piece of Bacon and I did to. I was hungry and I was eating most of the food.

"I know but I think if it's better if one at least stays alert. Remember. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I know Jonathan. I don't want anything happen to you either. You're all I got. I know you want to protect me but I want to help. Your powerful but so am I."

"The reason why I trust you. You're the only one I can trust ok? Brothers forever." I smiled and he did to. We ate happily. I know Bryce is powerful. I remember we fought witches trying to control us. I tried fighting them off but was weak since I didn't have energy. I was down. Bryce was mad and he rose every witch taking them down. We ran after that. He made it out alive. Now were still fighting off. "Hey Jonathan." I looked up at Bryce having eggs in my mouth

"The rings worked." I shot my head straight up.

I finished up fast walking to the curtain. I opened it seeing all the vampires outside without any black hoodies to cover them. I smiled at them. Kids were able to play outside and adults were able to have a conversation with other vampires without worrying about the sun. That's nice. I was about to go outside too, but then I realized that I have to wear a ring too so that I won't look suspicious. I went to my room and tried to find a ring, but there were no rings there.

"Fuck." I whispered. I should have saved two rings. I know Bryce wants to go outside to. I guess we will just leave our hands in our pockets the whole day, well at least one hand. Dang it. I walked downstairs to the living room. Bryce was at the door. He tossed something at me. I caught it. I opened my hand seeing a ring. "Made 2 rings. Thought you may forgot since you were tired. I made them instead getting us fake ones just in case someone is testing us again." Yep. Bryce is learning. I put it on and Bryce did to. We walked out the door, locked it, and putting the key in my pocket.

We were just walking around enjoying everything. While I was walking I felt something missing. I looked around me and I didn't have Bryce. "Kitten? Kitten!?" o no, where is he?! I toke a sniff. I smell Bryce's scent. I looked at the direction it lead seeing Bryce looking around still being amazed. Bryce didn't realize he was walking out the village. I ran after him. Then Bryce stepped in new territory. A person walked up to Bryce. I can tell it was a werewolf.

"You stupid vampires cannot step foot on here!" He yelled.

"I know, I Know. I did not mean to. I was just distracted, I will leave now." Bryce told him.

"If you step foot on here again I won't hesitate to bite you and watch you die slowly from the poison." He threatened.

"Uh huh ok." Bryce said turning, I saw him rolling his eyes. I know why.

We can't get poisoned by them so we weren't so worried about it. Bryce walked up to me. We walked back to the village and saw vanoss heading towards me.

"So I guess you met Scotty. He's the body guard in that village." Vanoss said.

"Oh." Bryce said.