Chap 32. The Book that Ends with a Happy Ending

Ohm pov

I started walking toward Evan'shouse. Is was about time to go. I didn't want to but they said Ishould. I know I been feeling awful but how can I not? Bryce was theonly person I loved in my life. Everyone started a family but Ididn't. My love belonged to Bryce. Sure a lot of girl hit on me butI moved pass them. For one of the leaders I'm pretty lonely. Iopened the door seeing confetti dropped. Great.

"Happy Birthday Ryan!" They all sang. O great. Another year without Bryce.

"OK Ryan this birthday is going to bedifferent." Evan said smiling. I never seen Evan like this. Not when Delirious left. He knew my pain.

"We want you to open your present first." David said. I saw someone come from the kitchen with a big box wrapped up. Wait that's Jonathan. Delirious went to Evan. The box blasted open.

"I can't believe you delirious! You let them shove me and her into a box trapped with your spell! Why! You know how much...." Everyone pointed to me. Bryce Turned seeing me. Tears started coming down his face. So was I.

"You're back...." I said. Bryce jumped to me hugging me tight. I did the same. I was so happy. I kissed Bryce's face everywhere. I didn't care they saw me. I sawa little wolf in the box trying to jump out.

"Papa!" Bryce turned. The wolf transformed. It was a little girl. She had hazel sky-blue eyes. Wait. I'm the only one in the village that has hazel blue. She blinked. Her eye's went light havingred and yellow streaks in them. She floated up. Vampire.

"Papa that's not cool to leave me." She said landing on the ground. She saw me holding Bryce. she started to growl. Wait a wolf. She whispered a word making spears.Bryce made a shield. She's a witch to.

"No Riley it's ok." Riley's eyes went back. Bryce went to her moving her Strawberry blond hairfrom her face. She looks like Bryce. Wait this is Bryce daughter?

"You have a daughter?" I asked. Bryce looked at me. He looked at Jonathan first. He nodded. Brycepicked up the girl going to me. "Ryan....... Meet your daughter Riley." I was shock. I looked at her.

"Y-you're real." Riley and mesaid at the same time.

"What do you'll mean real?"Marcel said.

"Me and Bryce missed them so much wekinda connected them from the dreams. Bryce did it with Ohm. Basically, Bryce connected Riley to Ohm's dream to so she can have her dad there." Delirious said.

"And Delirious did it to Evan. But I'm glad were back. I'm kinda surprised you'll are not mad."Bryce said.

"Mad?! You'll are our family and wemissed you'll" Lui said in his squeaker voice. Bryce put downRiley. Jean walked up to her.

"So you're my cousin?" jean said

"Huh? I think so. Uncle Jon is my uncle."

"I'm his daughter." Jean saidthen smiled. "Are you a hybrid like me?" she asked. Riley nodded.

"I'm Jean. I'm turning 4 soon. As you can tell. Got papa's hair and dad's eyes. O and I have his freckles. I hate when they call me cute."

"Uncle Jon told me his bf didn'tlike that either!" Riley yelled. Evan huffed looking at Delirious who chuckled. "I guess that's my uncle Evan." Jean nodded.

"Well how you kids introduce you'll selves to Bryce, Jonathan, and Riley. Guy's, we should do it to for Riley since she doesn't fully know us." Marcel said. Everyonenodded going together and their kid.

I sat with Bryce since he was my loveand had our kid. Evan did the same.

-

Bryce pov.