Chap 27. The Reason Why Were Here

Bryce Pov.

For the next 3 tapes was torture and pain. I cried half seeing my own parents screaming in pain. Just like when me and delirious had. Jonathan was sitting next to me having tears in his eye's to. We held each other's hands. After watching 6 more the next one was different. They were all thrown in a cell. They were exhausted. They laid there. Then the time changed. Felix woke up. He looked over Jack and Mark.

"Second chance huh?" he pulled his hair back. "Fuck. I disgrace my country for not having courage to tell. Sorry Sweden." He said looking back at Mark and Sean. Mumbling was coming. Mark got up then Jack.

"O yea were in the fookin cell."Jack said. Mark got up putting his hands on the bar and taking it straight away. Felix got up turning into a strawberry blond colored wolf and charging at it. It didn't break. Jack raised his hands letting mist go. I saw that jack eyes had hues of yellow. He tore apart. It didn't break the bars.

"Just great. Stuck with a stupid Wolf and Witch."

"Who you are calling stupid retard?!" Jack yelled

"He is." Felix said.

"SO this is how our life is going to be. Torture stuck with each other." Felix said.

"Guess so Felix."

"You know my name?" Felix said.

"How can I not? I mean. We were friends before then turned enemies then we fought." Jack said giggling.

"What happened to us? We caused all this." Mark said.

"We changed." Felix said.

"Jack you said before we died. 'this fight was unnecessary. The chosen one will be here soon to bring back peace.' What did you mean?" Mark said.

"Like I said. The fight was pointless. I believe someone will bring peace to us. Witches, vampires and wolves. I don't see what was the point of all this."

"The point is wolves kill my kind. I had to make sure no wolf attacks us."

"Hey don't get us wrong. You blood suckers kill people and that wasn't right!" Felix yelled. Mark and Felix started arguing. Jack held his head.

"Can you'll stop it!" Jack yelled. They became quiet. "Listen to you'll selves! There is no point in fighting! Were stuck here together weather you'll like it or not!" Jack yelled. They both said sorry. "We might as well get to know other since that's all we have."

After the next. 4 tapes was them talking knowing each other. Lui put the next tape on. They we're all gathered around.

"G-guy's I have something to tell you'll." Jack said

"What?" Felix and Mark said.

"I am.....Ummm" I saw jack was blushing hard. "I think. No I am......In love with you'll....." Felix and Mark looked at each other.

"For you being the most powerful witch, you act pretty shy." Mark chuckled.

"Hey! At least I admit my feeling even if you'll don't say nothing. At least I toke a risk knowing you'll won't accept me since our kind hate each other!" Jack yelled using his witch powers to form a green flame around him looking away from the two.

Thank you, papa. I smiled but soon faded. "Jack. I love you to. And Mark. When we fought I regretted it. I didn't want to hurt you'll. Those last words you said. I agreed. It may not be us but I know someone or some people who can bring our kind peace." Jack turned and smiled.