Chap 20. What are we going to do?

Bryce pov.

"What? No, we can't. That's too many people. I don't have enough blood. Bryce doesn't either" Delirious responded.

"I didn't ask." Evan said.

"No, Evan. I can't just do that like it's not a big deal. I don't want them to die either, but i dont have enough blood for that many people. Bryce don't either. we will be drained if we give that much blood. Me or Bryce can die if we do that. I don't want to see my brother die." Delirious said with his eye color changing as well as mine.

"I don't care. We need you'll blood, all of it if that's what it takes." Evan demanded

"I thought we was actually getting along...but I guess not. I'm sorry, but it's not happening. I can only save about ten to 12 people and Bryce to but there's is about fifty or more here." Delirious said with tears going down his cheeks.

"So you're willing to let my family die?" Evan questioned taking a step forward to me. Delirious toke a step forward going in front of me.

"No! Of course not, but we can't save all of them,

"Evan. Please, please, understand." I said

"Im not saying this because I don't want to and you know that. Bryce does to. Are you willing to see my only family die to?!" Delirious said, I was close to breaking down

"Leave. Leave all of us. If you can't help us then why are you here?" Evan said.

"Evan, please." I tried to walk up to him.

"Leave!" Evan yelled. Delirious took a step back in shock. I did to. Delirious grabbed my hand turning around and walked away without saying a word. I used my magic to read his mind.

'And I thought we actually had a chance together' delirious thought. I felt so bad.

Evan pov.

"What the hell?" Marcel yelled at me while lui and brock ran after delirious.

"What? I needed their blood. What else was I supposed to do?" I shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe be calm and give him time to think.". Mini

"There special person he can figure things out you just need to give him time." Ohm said glaring at me.

"I don't have time for all that crap. My people are dying you really think I'm just going to sit down, be calm and wait?" I said. I was getting angrier by the minute. I need to do something.

"If that's the only way to help your people then maybe." Mini replied.

"I don't have time for that. As you can see time is not what my people need. They will die without any help." I said getting into Mini's face

Brock Pov.

"Wait Bryce! Delirious!" Lui said using his super speed and I to catch up to them. I saw Delirious and Bryce stopped, turning around to face us.

I tried to stop, but bumped into delirious. I giggled nervously. Lui did the same to Bryce but fell back.

"Sorry we don't have a hang of this yet." Lui said. Delirious smiled and helped Lui and Bryce up.

"You have to come back." I said.

"I can't. He doesn't want me there or Bryce and we can't help his people. We're not strong enough. Im not strong enough." Delirous said.

"But we can find out how. We just need to think. Please delirious. Bryce you have to help. You'll blood can help. " Lui begged. Delirious sighed.

"Ok, what do we do?" He asked

Ohm Pov.

"They're dying, marcel! Can't you see or do you still want me to be calm?" Evan said his eyes getting red.

"Calm down Evan. We can figure this out, but you can't just keep losing friends, you won't have anyone to help you." Marcel said.

"Friends? What friends? You guys were never my friends and never will be! I only wanted my people back and now look what happened. Your people look fine and Brock's people look fine." Evan yelled.

"If my people die I will kill all the werewolves." Evan continued.

"I wish you would." David said standing in a fighting position.

"He didn't say now retard. Sit." Luke laughed at the 'dog' joke. David glared at Luke.

"Lets all become friends here and figure this out." Brian smiled.

"Shut up! You blood sucking freak!" I yelled.

Brian eyes turned red, "what did you say you smelly fuck!" He yelled.

"You heard me." I smirked.

"Now you're going to get it." Brian said.

Luke and Tyler quickly held him back.

"Let me go!" Brian yelled. "Ima kill him and make his whole pack watch." Brian smiled evilly.

"Calm down Brian. Not just yet." Tyler whispered. I heard that.

Brian stopped struggling and nodded at Tyler.

"They're going crazy already. Brian's our worst one yet even though he's nice he can get angry and take out a whole city." Evan told me

"I understand, but hold them back for a bit more." Mini said, worried that delirious and lui won't come up with a plan quick.

"Hold them back? That's going to be hard to do." Evan laughed.

I looked at the werewolves and the three vampires looking at each other ready to begin a battle any second now with Mini. Shit, Bryce please come back with a plan.