Chap 26. The Files

Bryce pov.

It's been a good couple of months. After a month Evan and Delirious got together Brian and Brock got together. Brian didn't like Brock at first but as soon he got to know Brock he started to like him then it happened. They kept it in secret but the guys and me know. After another month Luke and Marcel got together but it was fine. Some Vampires accepted since Marcel was half vampire but most didn't since he was a wolf also. They warn Luke saying he will kill him. Luke didn't listen. The next month Lui and nogla got together. Lui was training with David learning how to control his new power as a wolf. They trained getting to know each other. They started to fall in love then they got together. After another month Tyler asked mini out. Tyler thought was cute but weak since he didn't look strong. They fought. Mini won. Tyler was impressed and instantly fell in love. Mini grinned. When Tyler asked him out he said no. This shocked Tyler till Mini kissed him saying just kidding. It was funny.

It's been almost 6 months. I was happy for them. I knew even if your different species you can still love each other. Right now, I was back in North Carolina with Lui, Brock, and of course my brother to. Jonathan decided to go back and find clues about why the scientist chose us. We walked into the building. The place was kinda torn from we did. It gives me the creeps. Jonathan started holding my hand. we walked around trying to see what we can find. We been here for 4 hours and we still didn't find nothing. Jonathan punched the wall. Lui calmed him down.

"Hey guys!" we looked up seeing Brock head poking out. We walked to the door seeing it said DATA. We walked in seeing chores and lots of cabinet. I opened one seeing filies. They were filing cabinets.

"This must be where they keep all their data. Glad it didn't get destroyed." Jonathan said.

"Search every file. One of these has to have me or Bryce in it." We all nodded. We all looked through each file. As I read the title it hurt me. They experimented on kid and other people older. I hated this. I'm glad we killed them. We searched through every single file and didn't find nothing. Just names and what they did. Jonathan got mad and punched the wall.

"It's ok Jonathan" I said

"But Bryce they have nothing on us? They have every single person they experimented on but not us? How can that be?" He asked looking at me. I looked down.

"I don't know why." I looked at him but what caught my attention was something shining. I walked to the wall that Delirious punched. It was a safe. Lui used his magic to break it open. There was crates and files. The crates had tape. It must have videos. I looked at Jon.

"Experiment Breed." Brock read on a file. Lui grabbed the file in the middle. He read it, then looked at us. "Guy's." He brought the file to show us. It had our names. Our certificate's. our birth. I looked at Jonathan.

"We need to take this. I'm pretty sure we destroyed everything else in here."

We all grabbed the files and crates putting them in the armored car. We made it back the next day. We went to the witch village going into our home. We went to the living room putting everything down. Mini wasn't here.

"Files or Tape first?" Lui asked.

"Both. These tapes goes with the files. First one."

Brock grabbed the first file reading it. "This can't be." I looked back at brock.

"What can't be?" Jonathan asked.

"Put the video on." Brock said. Lui put it in. It was the lab. It showed 3 people. I wasn't familiar with. Three guys were on walls.

"No way." Lui said.

"What?" I asked.

"That's the 3 people we told you'll about. Sean the witch, Felix the werewolf, and Mark the Vampire." I was shock.

"Why are they in our file?" I looked at Delirious. He was stunned. The next words he said shocked me.

"Bryce. Those are our parent's. Sean and Mark...."

"Wait how can they be your parents? They died in battle."

"I know my own parents Brock!" Jonathan yelled at him. Brock looked down. "sorry Brock it's just seeing them like that. Wait why are they there?" Jonathan looked back at the screen. So this is how they look? The witch Sean or Jack had his sky blue eyes and kinda blond if you really look close but far it looks like black. His hair was dyed green on top. The Wolf Felix had strawberry blond hair with ocean blue eye's like Jonathan's. Mark the vampire had brown eyes and brownish hair that is dyed red on top to. Lui put up the volume.

"For fucks sakes. We fought, we died, now fucking alive again! On fucking tables strapped on!" jack yelled struggleing.

"Calm down jack!" mark yelled at him. Two scientists came. I heard Jonathon growl.

"O you'll are finally up."

"Why are we here?!" Felix yelled.

"Why not. The most powerful creatures fought and died. We just simply brought you'll back to test you'll."

"Yea right. As soon I get out of these chains I'll ri-"

"I suggest not. Those straps weaken you and will give you the most pain you'll will ever feel. You see we want you'll alive,"

"So you'll are going to fookin' torture us?"

"Yep collecting data to get what we want."

"What is it that you'll want?" Felix asked

"That's a secret. Let the test begin."