Chap 11. What Happened?

Bryce Pov.

I don't know where I was or how I got here. I was scared and I wanted to go. I remember when people came in with suits. They started taking people. I went to go save them I saw smoke from the sky. I can tell it was the other village. Mini and lui stayed fighting back with the other witches. I ran fast going to the were wolf village. I saw people in the suits again. A wolf ran biting one on the arm but nothing happened. The man shot him with a dart causing it to sleep. Ohm running around making sure no one gets caught. I saw children inside a burning house. I ran in taking them with making wood lift with my magic. Ohm helped coming in taking the children out and I jumped on Ohm as he ran out when the building collapsed. He told them to go. The children ran to the forest. Ohm yelled at some wolves and they nodded attacking the men taking the kids. I used my magic to try to push them back but it didn't work. It must be because the suits. An explosion happened. O no the vampire. Jonathan is there! I was about to run till 6 guys in suits were in front of me. Ohm came in front of me growling at them. He was protecting me. He told me to go. I ran again toward the vampire village. Some were fighting but no good. The people with suits shot them with darts and they started to fall. They picked them up taking them into a truck. If we don't stop them there going to take everyone. I used a shield to protect some vampires. They started running. Then one guy came to me tackling me. Ohm was able to take him off me helping me up. He kept going till he was shot with 6 darts that cause him to sleep. I yelled for ohm. They started shooting me with darts. It didn't work on. Till a dart was shot at me but it was different like the rest. I moved my hand a little casting a low spell before I fell straight to sleep. Now I'm here. I looked around seeing I was in a room. This suck. Wait the vampires! I can see the, across on the right. The witches and wolves to. Everyone was alright. I heard groaning. I turned seeing ohm. David, Lui, Marcel, and Mini were here to. I jumped up hugging them all.

"Where are we?" Mini asked. I looked around. I got scared. I remember. If was a different place but still had the same feeling. I felt something warm hold my hand. I tighten the grip. I knew it was Ohm's.

"W-we're in the lab. The place where they experiment on people." I said. It shocked them. They got up. Ohm was holding me in his arms. It was like delirious did. I trusted Ohm. A lot. He was there when I tried keeping away. He was nice to me when we came. "Bryce."

"What?" he looked down at me

"My name is Bryce."

"Mines Ryan." I smiled snuggling close. I was too scared and all I want is Ryan and to see my brother again. The doors open. It revealed the people in suits again. They opened our cell. They grabbed Lui, Brock, Marcel, and mini injecting them with shots then picked them up. I got up fighting trying to get them but they shot me again. I was picked up. I can hear Ohm and David's growls again. They were shocked. They took us out the cell. "Bryce!" I heard Ohm yell. I can hear he was in pain. I tried saying words but nothing came. Jonathan help. Then I was out