Chap 12. Are we there yet?

Jonathan's pov.

We've been walking forever. I don't know where we are at. It looks like New York, but I don't care. I'm just trying to get to where ever they took everyone and save them, then kill the scientists who toke Bryce. We had to sleep in a hotel and stop for some food. I ate regular human food; the others drank blood. I didn't like the thought of drinking blood. I don't really like hurting people, only if they hurt me or Bryce. We were walking in the streets. It was kinda busy. I can tell vanoss and his friends are not the type to be around so many humans. They're holding in they're hunger. We would of ran, but our energy is out. We basically ran half way already, at least that's what it seemed like.

"Are we almost there?" Brian cried.

"I don't know, honestly. It seems like the ending to the purple smoke is farther than we think." I said.

"Smelling all these people is making me hungry." Tyler said.

"If you cause a scene I will kill you." I told him

"OK, OK." He said putting both his hands up.

"So you don't know where they might be?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know. I think they might be in North Carolina." I answered

"Why you say that?" Tyler said, confused.

"Because that's where me and kitten was experimented on." I replied

"Oh." He mumbled.

"Look! Let's stop at this hotel, please!" Luke said in excitement. I was pretty tired too so I nodded. He ran in and waited for us at the front desk

"How many rooms are left?" Vanoss asked the lady.

"Three sir." She smiled

"Well I would like those three and we're not paying." Vanoss compelled her

"OK." She said giving him the keys with no emotion in her face. Then we walked off.

"You didn't have to do that. I could've paid." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Now what's the fun in that?" He smirked.

"Give me that key." Brian said snatching two keys and throwing one to Tyler.

"Wait no hold on, give me one. I don't want to share with anybody." I said. Tyler ran into one room, Luke and Brian ran to the other and me and Evan had the other. "Are you serious?" I said. "This room better have two beds, if not then one of us is sleeping on the floor." I told him.

"I'm sleeping on the bed if we don't have two." Vanoss said.

"I will sleep anywhere as long as you're not on it." I glared at him

I opened the door and to my luck there was two beds. I laid down on the bed by the window, while vanoss laid on the other one.

"Still mad at me?" He asked, rolling to his side to face me.

"Mhm." I said still staring at the ceiling.

"Can we just become friends?" He asked.

"I don't know. Prove that you really want to earn my trust." I said.

"I will." He said turning around to face the wall and not me. I sighed and closed my eyes. After a couple hours I was dreaming.

"Papa who's this." The 3 year old me pointed to the baby.

"That's your baby brother. His name is Bryce." Dad said.

"Your younger brother and as his older brother, you help him learn ok?" Papa said. I nodded smiling. Then I remember what happened to my parents when they toke me and Bryce. The pain from the scientist. The tears that went down my check. Papa.....Dada......I was twisting and turnning. Then I heard it

"Jonathan help." I shot straight up.

"Bryce?!" I looked around. Lights were off.

"Finally, your awake." I looked at my side seeing Vanoss sitting on up.

"Why are you up?" I asked him

"Bad dream. Then You woke me up, saying Papa and dada. Then you were sweating. I didn't know what to do."

"Why are you next to my bed?"

"Panic. I tried calming you down. I tried getting in your head but something was blocking me. I guess your magic. All I could do was hold your hand. You calmed down but then you shot straight up."

"I had a bad dream. I thought I heard him."

"Heard who?"

"Nothing." I laid back down.

"You seem so calm about this? How? Your brother is in danger and your relaxing."

"I'm not. I'm so worried about him. I just had a dream of him dieing. I don't want to lose him like I lost my Parents." I said. Vanoss went back to bed. He laid there. Is was about an hour till I woke up again. I heard crying. I was about to sit up but I couldn't. I looked down seeing Vanoss there. Why is Vanoss in my bed? He was crying. I was face to face to him. I felt bad. He must be having a bad dream again. Maybe I can help. Ill get him in the morning. I whispered a dream spell. I kissed Vanoss forehead. He started to smile. He started to move alittle. He was going into my chest. I guess its ok. I went to him letting him snuggle into my arms. Our legs were interwined. It was funny. I went back to sleep.