Chap 9. Wolves Home

Bryce Pov.

My head hurts. What am I laying on? It feels so soft. I feel safe. This isn't delirious. I snuggled close to it. I felt a breeze come. I fluttered my eye's open seeing ears. Wait wolf ears? I sat up rubbing my eyes. "See that your finally awake." I looked to my side seeing Lui sitting on a wolf to. What?

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well me and Ohm ran into the battle of you, Brock, Lui, Mini, and delirious. We were coming to help but we saw the fight. I told Ohm to get you while I went to get Lui. Delirious nodded at us to take you'll." Wait that's david! Wait delirious?

"Where is he?!" I said about to jump off but the wolf who I was on used their mouth to grab my shirt to pull me back. "Not so fast. Were heading to our village. It's safe. Basically is going to the witch village to get Brock, Mini, and Delirious and bringing them to the village. You'll see him tomorrow." Wait that's Ohm. I looked at him. I was blushing. Wolves were big. Big enough to ride on their backs. "Get back on me." He commanded. I tried jumping back up. I heard chuckling. I turned to his face seeing his laughing. I was mad. He brought his face around helping me up back on his back.

"How long I was out?"

"About 20-30 minutes. We had to stop about 10 minutes since you were saying something in your sleep."

"What you mean?" I asked

"Something about. Stop. Umm.... Please, I beg you,......no more..... don't come near us. And other things. It cause everything around us to lift. We didn't know what to do. I tried helping but my magic was no use. But Ohm brought you close saying it was alright calming you down. Everything went back to the ground. Then we started walking again. I was watching you making sure it doesn't happen again." Lui said. Ohm was looking straight. I was smiling. I laid back down snuggling into ohm's grey fur. It felt nice. After another 10 minutes, we made it into the wolf village. I saw some people walking. Little wolf pups playing. We arrived to a 2-story house. Lui got off of David petting him on the head laughing like a little kid. David transformed back to normal opening the door. I can see he had a faint blush on him. I jumped off Ohm so he can transform back but he didn't. He walked in right after Lui did. I was confused. I walked in. Lui sat on the couch. I sat next to him. David walked into the kitchen.

"I'm going to cook us something to eat." David said going to the kitchen. Lui turned the tv on watching some shows. After an hour I felt cold. It was chilly earlier but it got colder. I was shaking. David came in having food passing it to us. 2 had a lot of meat. He set a plate on the ground. Ohm started eating the heck out of them. I giggled a little. Ohm looked at me. I blushed looking away eating my food. Why do I feel like this when he is near me or just looking at me. After we finished eating it was colder. I was shaking worse. Lui waved his hand then pointed his finger to a fire place that was on the side. It created fire. David toke our plates and came back with two covers. He gave Lui one then one to me.

"Don't you'll need them?" I asked.

"We're wolves. Warm blooded remember." David said. O yea I forgot. I may be part wolf but I only get warm when I control my heat but too much is in my head to bring it. Lui stayed on the couch while I got up and sat on the floor next to the fire place. I was super cold and pretty much I wanted to be alone. After what I did. I almost killed them. I pulled my knee's close to me. Then I felt something behind me. I pulled my head up seeing a tail. I looked to my side seeing a wolf around me.

"Ohm leave me alone." I said. Putting my head back down

"NO." I heard him say.

"I said leave me alone." My eyes started to turn. I can feel it.