Chap.7 Eyes. Bite

Bryce pov.

I woke up to dishes hitting against each other. I sat up seeing it was morning of course. Delirious sat up to wiping his face. I chuckled. Maybe living here won't be so bad.

We walked down stairs and into the kitchen. I saw Lui cooking and Mini with Brock sitting at the table having a conversation. We walked in and all smiled at us.

"Morning." Brock said.

"Good Morning." I replied back.

"Morning" Jonathan said

"So how did you'll get here in Toronto?" Lui asked.

"We walked. It took a few days, but we still made it." Jonathan said sitting down with me.

"Oh and your parents?" mini asked.

"I uh...they're dead." I told them looking down.

"Oh um..I'm sorry." He said, feeling guilty.

"It's fine." I smiled at him.

"Hey, Del? Vanoss is coming over for a little bit. I just wanted to tell you so that you would know." Lui said.

"OK, I'm going to get dress, I'll be right back." He said.

They both nodded and he left back into our room. Jonathan came back wearing a white T-shirt and his favorite blue hoodie with blue jeans. I finished eating then went up to get dressed while he ate. I put on a purple shirt with blue jeans.

I walked back down stairs to see Lui, Mini, Brock, David, Ohm, Wildcat, terroriser, and vanoss sitting on the couch. Jonathan went into the living room from the kitchen seeing them. He looked at me. I sat next to Mini while Jonathan sat next to Brock, far from vanoss.

"Are you going to tell us now?" Vanoss asked harshly to me. You don't scare me.

"No." Jonathan said plainly. Vanoss eyes turned red and his fangs came out.

"I'm getting really impatient!" Vanoss yelled, getting up coming toward me. Jonathan got up getting infront of me..

"Hey! Stop! You're in my house and I won't hesitate to hurt you. You didn't say he had to give you an answer today." Brock said, standing up with Mini following.

"It doesn't matter when I said it. I expect an answer soon, delirious." Vanoss said

"We will tell you when I can trust you." Jonathan smirked.

"You think you're funny?" Vanoss said.

"Kinda." Jonathan said. I laughed at that.

"OK." Vanoss said. Jonathan went to the side leaning on the wall.

Vanoss walked towards the book case and threw a pocket knife at me. I stopped it before it can cut my cheek. I started twirling it around between my fingers.

"That's all?" I laughed. Jonathan smirked again.

"Leave." Brock told vanoss annoyed.

"When I come back you better give me an answer. Got it Kitten. If Delirious can't tell me then I'll get it from you. Or if I have to I'll force it out from Delirious." He said walking to the door with Terroriser and wildcat following behind.

"When you come back you better hope I trust you enough to tell you." Jonathan smiled. Vanoss rolled his eyes and walked out the door.

Lui turned to me and crossed his arm.

"What?" I said, putting my hands up in defense.

"Try not to get him mad next time. We need him to like you not hate you even more." Lui said sitting next to me.