Chap 24. He's......Dead..

Bryce Pov.

As I was thinking with the others I saw Tyler and Brain coming our way. They stopped right in front of us.

"Where's Delirious. Evan wants him dead." Brain said.

"You're not going near him" I spat at him. His anger grew.

"We ain't killing him Brian." Tyler said. I was confused.

"We need to make sure this doesn't turn to a war." Tyler said giving me a smile. Ohm came running to us.

"The pack is coming. When they see David hurt and by Vanoss. This will start a war." Ohm said. I had to think. What would Delirious do?! Wait.......What would I do? I saw a bunch of wolves come out the forest. Vampires saw them. o no if the vampires get bit on again we won't be able to save them this time. Marcel brought David who was injured very badly. Shot. I saw Vanoss and Luke coming. Come on think. The vampires and wolves started to charge at each other attacking. I was in Panic. Wait I been in here for so long o no Delirious!

"Stop it!" I yelled stomping my foot closing my eyes shut. When I opened them everyone stopped. They looked at me. I saw a purple flame circles around each person.

"How did you do that?" Brock asked me. I didn't know what I did. They looked at me.

"You used one of the flame spells. That's very hard with that many people." Mini said.

"What's that?"

"It's a spell that circles person in a fire. With these many people that is very hard to do." Lui said. I looked up seeing witches come down. they were about to attack. I reacted fact putting them flame cages. They tried using their magic to break free but it didn't work. Each one were using different spells to get out.

"Witches stop!" Brock yelled at them. it didn't work. Something was wrong. I closed my eyes going to their heads. Something was wrong. I felt something that wasn't supposed to be there. I figured it out. I opened my eyes seeing every witch asleep. Brock looked at me scared thinking I killed them.

"Listen I know your mad but killing each other won't help!" I yelled

"They started this!" one wolf yelled.

"No, they didn't! Don't you see it both our faults?! But the Scientist caused this. They caused you wolves to attack the vampires! They did it to the witches to. They were focused on killing your kind! They were posseted to do that! I put them to sleep to rest so it can disappear, but they can still hear me since I'm talking to them from their mind. This has to stop. Go back to the villages. I know each and every one of you'll don't want to die. You'll want to see you'll loves one's don't you'll." I looked at everyone who only nodded. I heard every witch in my head say yes. "Then stop this for now. Vampires if you get bit again we can't save you again." I said. I am not telling them about our blood not yet. I heard noise from behind. I turned around seeing a scientist. He had a gun. He was aiming at me. Before I could do anything it fired. I couldn't do anything. I closed my eyes. I felt arms around me. I opened my eyes seeing ocean blue. He fell. "J-Jonathan?" I went down shaking him. "Jonathan!" Tear came down my face. No please!

"Delirious!" He was really pale. I heard everyone gather around. I touched Delirious. He was cold. I held him. I was so mad. Rage and sadness toke over me.

"How come Jonathan isn't healing fast like he always does?" Evan asked.

"Because he lost all his blood to save your people." I spat at him. I was so mad. "He gave up all his blood for you Evan! He loves you so he gave all his blood not letting me give my blood! I only was able to give a pint of it before he tied me up so I won't get no more blood to give! Before you spat at us thinking why we were here, he thought he might actually had a chance with you! He can't heal because his blood is gone! He's was weak! and now. It's finished!" tears were pouring more and more. I was so angry I want it to stop.