Chap 17. What happened to Them?!

Jonathan pov

Pain. That's all I felt. The scientists wasn't experimenting with me, they were beating me every day. I didn't have anything to eat or drink so I was weak. My eye sight is blurry and I can barely hear anything. They would try to make me stand, but I would fall back on the ground and they would laugh at me. They would kick, spit, punch, and make fun of me. They would tease me by putting food in front of my face. I didn't care. All I can think about was the village, hoping everyone got home safe. I'm hoping Bryce is doing alright. I hope everyone is alright treating Bryce equal. Maybe no war no more. Who am I kidding. But I hope there alright. Even Evan. I miss them. I miss him. Scientist Adam came into the room that I was locked in.

"How is my Jonny doing?" Adam smirked. I glared at him, but then looked back at the ground.

"I wanted to try something out. Something that might kill four of your friends." Adam said walking up to me. I looked at him and started to struggle out of the chains. "No no no, no need for that Jonny. It would be quick, the bad thing is we would be able to hear their screams so I will distract." Adam sat in front of me. I was confused and scared. I didn't know what he meant from distract. Adam took out a remote that had a read button in the middle. He then grabbed a huge needle from his other pocket. "This will only hurt you more than it will hurt me." Adam laughed.

He then stuck the needle into my neck and all I can do was scream in pain. I felt the pain grow more and more. I know that was Adams plan. I would feel pain for the whole day and it would keep growing every minute. Adam pressed the red button on the remote and left. No. it better not hurt them.

-

Bryce pov

Everyone was in 4 different armor cars heading towards Jonathan. Me, Evan, Tyler, ohm, Brian, Luke, lui, marcel, Brock, Craig, and David were in the first car. We were getting close, I can feel it, then I felt pain go through my system. I heard four familiar screams.

Evan stopped the car, followed by the other three cars stopping and looked in the back. Lui, Marcel, Brock, and Mini were holding they're heads in pain. Blood coming out they're nose. I can feel it.

"What the hell is happening?!" Tyler yelled. Looking over Mini.

"s-something's w-wrong. S-something messing with there heads. They feel w-weird. I can f-feel it." I tried saying. Ohm held me.

"The scientists." Evan mumbled.

"Help them calm down. I don't know how just find away please." David said

-

Jonathan pov

"It's working sir. The blood is going through their systems." Adam said.

"Whats going through their system?!" please tell me I didn't hear that. I was ready to pass out. then I did.

"Make sure it's successful." Cody demanded.

"Yes sir, on it." Adam replied, leaving the room

Bryce pov.

"MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!" Lui yelled, tears going down his cheeks. Nohla was holding his hand. Tyler is holding Mini, Brian holding Brock, and Cartoonz his holding Basically. Marcel's, Brock's, Mini's and Lui's screams were the only thing that we can hear. No one didn't know what to do. I can feel they were scared, scared for what's coming next. Then the screams stopped. Silence filled the air. No other sound.

"NO NO NO, LUI? MARCEL? WAKE UP!" David yelled.

"What just happened? " Luke mumbled.

"I don't know what to do. They won't wake up." David cried.

"Im going to kill them." Tyler said, his eyes glowing red.

"We need to stop for now, Bryce. I know you want to help Delirious but we need to help them first." Luke said pointing to the four.

"We can't stop now!" Evan said.

"I know Evan I don't want to either but I don't these guys to die! There like family to me and Delirious!" I yelled. "We need to save them first."

"Ok." Evan sighed.

"There is barley a pulse on both of them." Luke said.

"What do you think happened?" Evan asked.

"I don't know, but somethings telling me that it's just the beginning." Brian said