Chap 25. You're alive?!

Evan Pov.

It's been 3 days. 3 days since Delirious died. I stayed in my room all those days. Luke, Tyler, and Brian hasn't come back yet. I don't know why. I only drank a pint of blood. Each time I look at the blood reminded me how Delirious sacrificed himself for my people. A new fresh of tears came down. I missed him. I love him so much. I heard the door slam. They must be home. Tyler always slammed the door when he gets in. Well I'm staying in. Someone knocked on the door. "Leave me alone." I said curled up on my bed. They knocked again. "I said leave me alone!" I yelled having my eye red. I just want to be alone. I mean the love of my life died.

"Ok Evan. I thought you would like to see. I missed you." I heard his voice. Wait that sounded like....No it can't be. I ran to the door opening it revealing him.

"J-Jonathan? Is that you." I said. He smiled. "NO. you died. This must be a trick. I bet the witches did this." I said. He grabbed my hand placing it on his chest. I felt his heart beat. Tears came down again. "Hi Evan." I jumped on him hugging him tight. He hugged back. "H-how?" I asked.

"Long story." He said. I brought him into my room sitting on the bed. "tell." I commanded. Jonathan explained everything that happened. Thank you, Bryce. I was still in shock

"Man Evan you look like a mess." Jonathan said placing a hand on my cheek looking at me. Ocean blue meeting chocolate brown. "Well if you find out the love of your life is dead how should you react?" I asked holding his hand.

"You love me?" he asked. I nodded looking down blushing a little. "Thank you for saving my people. I didn't want you to die but you sacrificed your life for it." I said looking at him.

"I didn't want anyone else to die." Delirious smiled at me. I couldn't take it.

"I want you Jonathan." He looked at me confused.

"what?"

"I want to do it with you. I haven't seen you in 3 days and I thought you died. I want you." I said.

"Let me make it up to you then." He said leaning to me, connecting our lips.

"Jonathan this is my first time." I said. It was true. Even if I was the leader this is kinda new to me. "It's mine to. let me make it memorable. Let me pleasure you." Jonathan demanded, lightly as he placed butterfly kisses down my collar bone. Then he got up going down to his knee's. I was blushing.

"J-Jonathan" I huffed.

"Relax." Soon Jonathan had engulfed me whole, sucking but not choking. My fingers intertwined in his brown hair. I found myself, pushing Jonathan's head into me. God I was so lost in the way Jonathan felt, lost in the way his fingers held my thighs. I loved it. I loved him. Jonathan stopped. Jonathan looked at me. I was lost in his eyes.

Jonathan laid me down. I blushed as Jonathan hovered over me. He toke off his shirt.

We were both shirtless, panting. That was it. The first time he said those three words "Wait what about the others. I don't want them coming in seeing us doing it." I said.

"It's fine. They knew you needed time and thought I was the only one who can help. Tyler and Brian are at the witch village with Mini and brock. Luke is at the wolf village with Marcel, David, Lui, Ohm and Bryce." he said. I smiled. Jonathan leaned down, connecting our lips in a kiss full of love and lust. His tongue collided with the front of my teeth, asking for entrance. I obliged happily and let him in. His tongue scanned all over, sliding against the roof of my mouth. I moaned as he pressed his knee against my groin.. I clawed at his pants button, successfully opening it. I zipped down his zipper and threw off his pants as he did the same to me. His slender hands rubbed my thighs again, gently.

"Mmm~ God, you're so beautiful." Jonathan hummed.

"I always thought you looked cute in bed."

"Did you watch me sleep?" I asked.

"No. remember when we were in the hotel?" I nodded. "I woke up again finding you in my bed." I blushed as I remembered I snuck in delirious bed because I wanted to sleep with him. He began nipping at my neck immediately hitting the perfect spot.

"Uh~" I moaned, lightly. I can feel Jonathan smiling against my skin. He grinded against me, my boxers instantly became wet with precum. "Hurry." I huffed into his ear, my hands grabbing at his ruffled light brown hair. Jonathan's fingers traced the heme of my boxers. He slid them down, staring at my whole body as they came off

"Damn.." He mumbled. His eyes scanned me up and down multiple times.

"W-Why are you staring?" I asked, nervously, now a blushing mess.

"Because you're so god damn perfect." Jonathan ran his hands up my body.

His hands ghosted up my thighs causing me to hitch my breath. Jonathan's hands frantically played with my boxers, soon pulling my boxer under my erection looking at it. I was blushing. Jonathan didn't waste time, he started by kissing my inner thigh, causing me to throw my head back in pleasure.

"T-Take off your boxers, it's not fair that I'm the only one naked." I stuttered, embarrassed. I was never like this. Only to Jonathan.

"Why don't you do it for me?" He smirked. So I did. I slipped them down, staring at the large erection before me. He was huge. How was that supposed to fit in me?

Jonathan's POV

I grabbed Evans erection, milking my hand up and down it gently. He gripped the covers, moaning lightly with each movement. I began going faster, pumping harder, enjoying every sound that emitted from Evan's beautiful lips.

"J-Jonathan." He stuttered, making me go bonkers. He was literally the cutest thing alive. A light blush tinted his cheeks as he laid before me. I studied his whole body, up and down again. Jesus, I was lucky to call this mine.

"Are you ready?" I asked, huskily, leaning down to his ear. Evan nodded lightly, and I almost ejaculated right there. He was so fucking cute. His face dazed in a blush with the back of his hand covering his nose. His stare didn't linger on me, instead it traced along the room. "Don't be embarrassed, you're the only person I'd want to be here with. I love you." He looked up at me, our eyes connecting. He blushed more, nodding again. I held my fingers in front of his lips. "Suck." I ordered. He opened his mouth, nearly swallowing my fingers. Man, could his mouth work wonders. I tore my fingers out, taking with me a string of saliva. He is so sucking me sometime.

"I'll start slow." I reassured. He nodded, still a blushing mess. I slowly stuck a finger in, moving it around. Evan's back arched with the touch.

"It hurts." He whined. This is what I'm in love with.

"I know, Evan, but it'll get better. I promise." He looked at me hesitate, then nodded, lightly and I inserted another finger. This time he moaned loudly, the sound emitting through the empty house. "One more." I stuck in another, receiving yet another heavy moan. God I was getting hard.

"J-Just do it." Evan, huffed, already breathless. I lined myself up and eased in. Evan gasped below me, scrunching up his nose, and gripping the sheets. He was warm and tight. Much more than I imagined. God, he was so perfect. "Move." He gave me the ok and I slowly started thrusting. "A-A-Ah~" He sang through his beautiful lips. The sound was music to my ears, making me pump faster in and out of him.

"I'm close." I whispered, leaning down by his ear still thrusting.

"Me too." He whimpered between short breathes. "Faster." I grew more rapid. Soon, smashing in and out of my lover. I hit his prostate and I felt myself weaken at the knees. "Right there." He barley huffed out. "Jo-!" He released onto my chest, breathing uneven breathes. I continued thrusting, not quite done yet, until I hit it again, this time going limp as I came inside of him. We both moaned in harmony as I fell on top of him. I rolled over, breathlessly. Evan shimmied over to me, laying his head in my chest. My hands glided down his back.

"I Love you Jonathan." Evan said. I leaned in giving him a kiss

"I love you to Evan."

"Don't ever leave me." he said.

"I won't." I smiled and he did to.