Chap 28. The First Born is....

Bryce pov.

"So Jonathan. Do we have a sibling we don't know of?" I looked at him asking.

"To be honest Bryce. I don't know." Lui put the next tape.

"AAAHHHHH!!!!" Jack yelled. I kinda scared me because that was the first thing that came.

"Jack what's wrong?!" Mark said going down to Jack.

"I-it's time!" Jack yelled.

"Now?!" Felix said.

"No Fook tard next week." Jack said sarcastically. Then he yelled again. Soldiers came in the cell. Mark and Felix went to the side.

I guess they didn't want to cause nothing to be sure Jack is ok. They carried Jack away. The screen changed showing jack laid down on a hospital bed. They have those?

"Maybe we should skip that or go to the next tape." Brock suggested.

"Yea. Get the next one." Jonathan said. Lui the next one changing it out then played.

"O my god I want to see the baby." Mark said. I saw Jack on the bed with Felix.

"Will see the baby Mark. They had to keep it to check it. They'll give it to us today." Felix said

"If they don't they better wish i-" The female went to the cell having a covered figured.

"He's healthy and good. Maybe have to wait a couple years till we see it has you'll powers or one of them." Jack ran to the cell. She opened it and gave it to jack then left. Jack held the baby then walked back to the bed. The screen zoomed in. Mark sat next to Jack on one side and Felix the other. They all smiled.

"O my god he's adorable!" Jack said. I looked at the close. Wait. I looked at Jonathan then the baby.

"O my god Mark he has your hair!" Felix said.

"Wait he has freckles. We don't have freckles." Mark and Felix looked at Jack.

"I don't either. My grandma did though." Jack smiled.

"O god he looks so innocent. He has my eyes!" Felix said.

"At least he has your cheeks Jack." Mark kissed Jack on the cheek

"That means he has that cocky grin of yours." Felix said chuckling earning a light punch from Jack.

"What should we name him?" Mark said. They all looked at each other. Felix looked at the baby.

"Jonathan." Jack and Mark looked at Felix.

"I mean it's fine i-"

"No, Jonathan is good." Jack said. The babies hand raised from the light blue cover.

"Hi Jonny." Jack giggle placing a finger on his hand. The baby put his hands around his finger. Jack started to cry.

"Jack what's wrong?" mark asked

"I'm just happy." Jack looked at them smiling. They both kissed his cheek. Felix looked away.

O shot.

"This is like a movie" Lui said in his squeaker voice. I agree. It's a movie about my parents. Wait Jonathan. I looked at him seeing he had tears coming down.

"Got away" Brock read out loud. He placed it in. It showed a wolf running with jack and Mark on top. Jack had the baby.

"Get them! They cannot escape!" the male scientist yelled. I looked at the wolf seeing it was Felix. Felix jumped over pits and soldiers then they ran out the door.

The screen switched showing it was in the forest. They were running. Then they stopped.

"We made it..."

"I can't believe it! We made it out!" Jack yelled happily. He looked at the baby.

"Now Jonathan can have a life."

"He sure can." Mark hugged Jack.

"Come on. We have to go. They'll be looking for us." Jack looked at the camera. He raised his hand and turned it to a fist. The tape stopped.

He broke the camera. "Delirious?" I looked at him seeing he had tears coming down a little.

"I'm fine."

"Two more tapes." Lui said. Jonathan nodded. Lui put it on.