Chap 29. We Need to Leave

Bryce pov.

"Found you'll~"

I saw the female scientist standing with soldiers. I looked and saw it was like 2 and half years pass.

"You are not taking us."

"We want the child."

"To bad." Felix said. They were in front of a little cabin.

"Will just have to take them." I saw Felix whispering something to mark. Mark started to cry then ran into the cabin. Soldiers started going but Felix transformed and growled. He started to attack. It shut off then turned on. Felix was tied up blood, scars, and bruises on him. The male walked to him.

"That was a good fight."

"Good enough to let them go."

"GO?"

"Well yea. There gone by now." Felix grinned.

"No!"

"And I can die peacefully knowing my family is safe."

"Will bring you back."

"Nice try. Remember we have the most powerful witch. My love casted a spell let us actually die and not brought back for your evil." Felix chuckled then it faded. He transformed back to normal.

"Fuck." The male scientist said.

The video ended.

I fell on Jonathan. He hugged me.

"Last one." Lui said. It was the last one in the first crate. There's two Crates. Lui put it in. He played it. It showed them in front of a house. Adam nodded. Solders knocked down the door and went upstairs. The camera was moving it showed mark.

"You are not going near them!" I heard Mark say

"That's when they toke us away." Jonathan said. I kept watching. "I remember. Felix was our dad. I bet......I bet Papa used his powers to make me forget about Dad." I felt Delirious tears.

"O Mark. How can you be so naïve? Thinking you'll two can just run off? I think not." Adam said. They pushed mark out the way going into the room. I saw Jonathan but as a kid and a little crib on the side.

"Get them." Adam said. Soldiers went toward Kid Jonathan. Mark came in trying to get them away from him. I saw Mark eyes turn red and he opened his mouth letting his teeth sharpen. They grabbed him and tossed him to the wall. He hisses then jumped on one of them. He raised his hand. His nails sharpen. He sliced the guy's throat. Then they tackled him down. One held his neck up. Another came and sliced his throat. "dada!" 3 year old Jonathan yelled.

"let's not do this the hard way." Adam said. He toke a step close to Jonathan. Then Jack jumped on the guy. The guy dodged it grabbing my him tossing him to the wall. Jack threw something at them. It was a liquid in a glass container then it splashed on 4 of the men. He whispered something and they turned to dust. A man came behind him and snapped his arm. They grabbed his arm back and tapped his mouth. A woman came in. she had a lab coat on to. She pulled out a knife. She sliced his neck. "Papa!" Tears came down Jonathan's little face. Then another cry was heard. Wait is that mine? "Clean this mess. Then take them to the lab. Will meet you'll there." She said walking off with the male. The soldiers grabbed Jonathan yanking him away. Then another toke baby from the crib. "Don't touch him!" Jonathan yelled then a man came with a gun. He turned it to the handle then next thing he hit Jonathan on the side of his heard and Jonathan's eyes started to close. The screen changed. It was a room and showed the male and female scientist.