Chap.4 Canada

14 years later

Jonathan pov.

"Now!" I yelled. Me and Bryce jumped off the moving train landing on our feet. Finally, Canada. We had to get away from North Carolina. Scientist were still looking for us so we had to get out the country. As we made it to Canada we found out there was three different villages. One was for vampires only; the second ones was for werewolves and the third one was for witches. It seemed as if they all hated each other and tried to keep their distance from each other.

I thought for a moment. We couldn't join any of them because he was all three and once they find that out, there is no telling what they can do to us. Mine and Bryce's blood is special. Werewolf bites are poisonous to vampires but not to us, since were both. Our blood can heal werewolf bites. I cannot let other vampires know we have the antidote for were wolf bites because they will use me or Bryce. Me and Bryce has a pair of fangs like vampires but it only comes out when we want it to or when we are really mad. Since were part werewolf, we can also give vampire poison but we can control the poison, so whenever when we do bite, we can decide if we want to give them the poison or not. Werewolf's cannot control it so if you are a vampire and a werewolf accidentally tripped on you or something and they bit you, well then your fucked. Hopefully I can choose a good place for us to live at. After a couple of hours, we found the first village.

We started to walk into one the villages. It seemed quiet and everyone looked like normal human beings. They must be witches. "Witches." Bryce said. I nodded. As we walked a witch started to walk up to us. Bryce went behind me. I stopped walking and kept calm

"Who are you?" the guy said. He was short with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and possibly Hispanic. Another came. He had blue eyes and fluffy brown hair. I decided to use our nickname's because I wasn't sure if we can trust them. "The name is delirious and this is Kitten. May I ask for your name?" another witch came. He had light brown hair to but green eyes.

"My name is Squeaker, that's Moosnuckle, and this is Mini Ladd, I am the second most powerful witch in this village. Are you new to Canada?" Squeaker asked. I can tell he was keeping an eye on every move I made.

"Yes I am, now if you don't mind I'm trying to explore every part of Toronto, Canada." I said trying to walk past Squeaker. Squeaker moved in front of me, blocking me from leaving anywhere. I rolled his eyes and got prepared to hear what Squeaker has to say but the other spoke.

"We don't allow any other creature in our village. If you're a vampire their village is seven streets down to the right. If your a werewolf then their village is seven streets to the left." squeaker said. "If you don't mind me asking but what are you?" Mini ladd added.

"You don't need to worry about that. Look, we will be leaving so you don't have to worry about getting us out of your village." I assured him. Squeaker hesitated and so did mini ladd but they moved out our way. I started to walk towards the werewolf's village with Bryce behind. As we walked I can tell at any moment that a wolf will get our scent from far away. I can smell every different wolf here and so can Bryce. For one wolf to do that, it's hard.

We entered their territory. I can see one far from us looking at us weird. Shot I hope he doesn't tell that our scent if different. He started walking toward us and another 2 came behind. I can tell that the werewolf's can smell something off about me and Bryce. Bryce went next to me.

"Hello, my name is Nogla, this is Ohm wrecker and basically. Who might you two be?" Nogla asked.

"My name is delirious and this is kitten. Were just taking a stroll, trying to get to know the place better." I told him, trying to walk again with Bryce.