Chap 31. Back to Canada?

Jonathan pov

I was so exhausted. I walked out thebuilding bloody, brusied, and cuts. Bryce was next to me lookingawful as well. We both smiled. I looked at the lab that we exploded.We used each other for support walking out, passing all the corpse ofscientist and soldiers. After 7 hours we made it to the place we wereliving at.

"You'll are back." I looked upseeing the brown haired and brown eye girl Hailey there. We beenliving with her. She was Timothy's nephew. We were awful about thesituation but she was fine.

"You'll two clean up." we bothnodded walking up going to our separate room grabbing clothes washingoff. We started healing. Thank you powers. I walked out going downseeing Bryce eating fast.

"Slow down Bryce. Eat slow."

"Say's you Jonathan. It's been 2days since we ate." I sat down eating now. Yes food.

"Papa!" I turned seeing the littlegirl.

"Hey sweetie." Bryce opened hisarm's little his daughter come. Bryce gave her a big hug. She gotoff coming to me. She smiled at me. I opened my arms letting her hugme. "Hi Uncle Jon."

"HI Riley." I finished up lettingBryce play with his daughter. I went to the living room taking outthe map of North Carolina that has every lab. I crossed an X on thelab we destroyed. I looked at the map seeing what's the next labwere going to destroy. NO way. I triple checked the map.

"So where's the next lab?" Brycecame. I looked at Bryce and smiled.

"There isn't any." He looked atme.

"Are you serious? Jonathan this isn'ta joke like last time." I showed him the map. He started to smile.

"Finally! 4 years and now were done.Every lab, scientist and soldier gone! No more people getting hurt!"Bryce yelled happy.

"Bryce." he looked at me.

"You want to go back."

"Back where?"

"In Canada."

"You mean where they are? thevillages?" I nodded. He hugged me.

"wait what about." I looked at thelittle girl who was watching us and Hailey. I walked to Hailey.

"Hailey, We-"

"I know. You'll go back to thevillages. You'll life is there." She looked at Riley then atBryce. "He is there. Go back and have a future. I'm fine here sodon't bother asking."

"Thank you Hailey for all you did forus." Bryce said. We gave her a hug.

"Papa?" Bryce kneeled down to her.

"Sweetie I don't know how to tellyou this but. Where moving." Bryce said.

"Where?"

"To Canada. We're going to moveinto a village."

"You mean the place where you'llwent before then I was born?"

"That's right." She looked happy.

"Pack your stuff." Bryce kissed hercheek and she ran off.

"I'll pack you'll food. You'llcan leave tomorrow" we smiled.

-

AT the village

OK it toke longer than we thought toget here. First up the witch village. As we walked we stopped. Ilooked around.

"Jonathan. Where is the village?"Bryce looked at me holding his baby girl