Chap 19. Getting Delirious

Bryce Pov.

"We're almost there guys!" Evan yelled at the guys arguing about whos going to take down who when we get there. Jonathan were coming just wait.

"I want to get the guy that let us out in the first place so they can keep delirious." Brock said.

"We're going to go separate ways. We all need one person with us and we do what we have to do." I said.

"I'll be with Evan, brock will be with Brian, Luke will be with marcel and Ohm, lui will be with david and the rest will stay and surround the place. Got it?" I said.

"Got it." they all said.

"Good." Evan said as he stopped the car in front of the building.

"Lets go." Marcel smirked. Before I was about to go with Evan something grabbed my hand. I turned seeing Ohm.

"be careful Bryce." he hugged me will quick. I hugged back.

"You to Ryan." I let go. Evan and I ran on the roof while the others found different ways in.

Evan found a vent, broke the top off and crawled in it with me following behind.

"We need to find delirious and leave quick." Evan said.

"If there is other people guarding him I'll distract them while you get del." I continued. Evan nodded his head and found another vent and jump down. We both made it in a room with medical stuff and drugs. This place still scares me. I looked out a window that was on the door. "Clear." Evan opened the door and we started walking down a hallway. Then we started to hear screaming down the hall. We both looked at each other and ran down the hall. "If they hurt him I swear." I said through gritted teeth. The screaming got louder and louder. Don't you'll dare hurt my brother! I looked through a small window seeing delirious.

"Fuck you!" Delirious yelled blood running down his cheek from his head. Another painful punch hit him.

"Where do they keep their stuff!" Adam yelled.

"You won't get their books so you might as well kill me now." Delirious smirked. Another punch was heard.

"Whats so important about it anyways?" Cody, another scientist asked. Wait that's the guy who came to our vehicle! He's a traitor. He caused this to.

"Well Cody, It contains a powerful spell that can kill everyone in this world. I want it and I want to rule the world." Adam said annoyed.

"Ha Adam you really think you can rule the world when there are thousands of super natural creatures that will kill you in two seconds." Delirious chuckled. This time Adam sliced him on the chest with a knife. Delirious screamed in pain. I tried waiting for Delirious to heal but he didn't must be because the drugs. Delirious spit out blood on the floor. I burst opened the doors. Everything happened so fast. Adam was next to delirious with a gun to his head with a special bullet that can kill us. Me and Evan stood still and cody was on the floor passed out.

"Take one more step and I will pull the trigger." Adam said. Adam had the gun pointed straight for delirious head. Delirious was blinking a few times. Shot. Blood was on him and bruises. As soon Delirious saw me I can till he was mad. I know he didn't want me to come back. He looked at the scientist. He started to shake the chains. I can tell he wanted to just break lose and choke him with the rope, but he was too weak, helpless, and will probably ruin our plan if we had one.

"You made a huge mistake comeing here." Adam smirked

"I'm here for my brother." I said in an anger tone. Evan looked at the scientist.