Chap.3 Leaving our home

Bryce pov.

I woke up. I actually had a good sleep. I saw Jonathan started waking up to. He had droll. And they don't say older brothers don't droll. I looked at the window seeing the sun was in the middle of the sky. "shot we must have slept longer than we thought. It's 12:24 p.m now" Jonathan said pointing to the clock. Shot. "come we have to go. Plus we need food." I nodded. I went to the side were the bags were grabbing the purple bag. "forgetting something Bryce?" I turned around seeing Jonathan had mine and his teddy bear. I grabbed mine. This is all I have left to remember about dada and papa. We went downstairs then walked out the house. Jonathan started running and I did to. After an hour, we finally made it to civilization. "we walk from here." Jonathan said. He put his teddy in his bag then grabbed my hand. He started walking. As we walked I was amazed how the city life is. "Where would you like to eat Bryce?" I looked ahead seeing a lot of food trucks we walked across seeing every single one of them. "Jonathan how did you know this was here?" he stopped.

"When you were a baby we would come here. We would walk to the city seeing sights and stop here to get. Wait." Jonathan leaded me to the corner one. they were selling hamburgers. Many people were there but we were last. When it was our turn a buff guy was there. "what do you want? hey where's your parents so they can pay." Jonathan tighten his grip on mine. "You will serve us food. Go get your buddy timothy while you do it." I looked at Jonathan face. His eyes were darkest blue with other 2 hues of color. He was growling like a dog would.

"Yes." The buff guy walked.

"J-Jonathan?" he looked at me then his eyes went straight to ocean blue. He held his head. "Bryce?"

"Someone they needed me?"

"yea me shorty."

"Watch it p........ wait. Freckles, light brown hair, and blue eyes....... Jonathan? Go to the back of the truck" Jonathan nodded going to the back. I saw timothy again. We sat down. "I thought you'll died! Wait who's the little one. wait." He came closer to me. "Sky blue eyes." He placed a hand in my hair. "Straw berry blond hair. Bryce?"

"How d-do you k-know me?" I was scared. I never meant anyone out here.

"don't scare him." Jonathan said smacking his hand.

"Sorry. Wait how are you'll here? You'll are dead!"

"No we were taken. They killed dada and papa and toke us to experiment. We got out. Now we need your help to get us to the next city please."

"I don't know Jonathan."

"please. Do it for us. Do it for Dada. He helped you so much. Use your powers to help please."

"Powers?" I was so confused.

"o yea. He's a vampire."

"A vampire!" I was shock and scared.

"Hey I'm a good one. Some people are supernatural here who wants to be undercover and live a life like human. I'm the only vampire here with the rest here are humans but I fit in. We hate those other kinds like witches with their powers and werewolves with their poison that can kill us." P-poison.

"Yea there some things you don't know Bryce. I'll tell you later." I nodded.

"So can you help us Timothy"

"Of course. I 'm off in 30 minutes so just wait outside. Would you'll like something to eat?" the buff guy approached. "here is your food." Jonathan toke it then waved at timothy walking out. we sat on the table close to the food truck. He placed the bag down taking out the food. He gave me a hamburger with fries and poured some ketchup on the side for me and him. Jonathan got up going back to the food truck then coming back with 2 drinks and some napkins. He gave me one. we ate happily.