Fin/Ask Chapter

Chapter Fifty Two: Fin/Ask Chapter

Ps could you make anther phan fic like this? --ErikaDalimoreThePhantomess

*Giggles* The lady at the end, was, indeed, is the very person writing the book at the moment (aka, me) ;D liked what I did there? Little bit 'a self insert fanfic like Erik's Don Juan Triumphant. Persephone's name is pronounced (Per-se-pho-neey), like the Greek goddess that married Hades. I have actually written another phic that is sort of similar! The name is 'Yellow' and it's completed, it's about a little girl who was born with yellow eyes and her struggle (of course it's E/OC!)

Haha, you may also like two of my current phics. One's name is 'Dead Years' and that's about a girl who goes on vacation with her mother (Meg Giry) and, literally, bumps into Erik; the rest, is a surprise ;). The next is 'Angel at Sea' I've gotten a lot of good feedback from that book, and, well, Erik's a pirate! The story you make like is 'In the Shadow of the Moon' which is what I'm currently delving myself into. It's post Love Never Dies, so, yes, Christine is dead, and Erik is given custody of Gustave (since, ya know, Gustave is Erik's son) and Erik takes Gustave back to Paris to meet the Daroga (aka the Persian) and, well, I don't want to spoil it, but, Gustave meets his own Angel of Music :D.

Did they really do that thing with the plants back then? --Aria 

 Sweet Pierre why does he need to die?! --YourPhan

I NEEDED STORYLINE. IT KILLED ME TO KILL HIM TOO, DON'T YOU DARE THINK IT DIDN'T. I MAY BE A REINCARNATION OF STEVEN MOFFAT BUT I STILL HAVE A HEART, YA KNOW?! (That sentence was a contradiction in itself.)

WHY DIDN'T CHRISTINE SHOOT HERSELF FIRST? --Aria

BECASE SHE WANTED VENGENCE FOR ERIK KILLING HER HUSBAND AND NEPHEW. PLUS, SHE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT PERSEPHONE ANYMORE, PERSEPHONE PUSHED HER AWAY AND CHRISTINE WAS LIKE 'PUSSSH, OKAY THEN, I'LL JUST KILL ONE OF THE ONLY THINGS YOU LOVE LIKE YOU DID WITH ME, BECAUSE REMEMBER, REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER.'

 Why was Pierre preparing to die? --Aria

Pierre was preparing to die because he realized that, after he was kidnapped and tortured and almost raped, that his life was something so easily taken. And, he knew that his parents would fall into turmoil and, Persephone would more than likely try suicide if he didn't do something. So, he left them that note to stop that from happening, or, at least, attempt to stop it from happening. He loved his parents so much, they were the universe to him, and that's why he had trouble leaving them too.

Is there anyone that Pierre is supposed to look like? --Lauren

Hmmm, well, I guess, he's got...alright, I got this, he'd have the general face of Jack Lyall, save his hair would be jet black and his eyes would be yellow. His cheeks also wouldn't be very pudgy, like Jack's.

 How old is he [Pierre]? --Aria

Pierre is in the strange range of being six to...I'd say, eight. I'm not good at math, so, if my calculations with the months and years are off, whatever. I don't care.

Erik, what is going on with you? --SarahBloomSakura

Drugs. Morphine, to be exact.

How many times did you imagine William's death before you got it right? --Aria

Many, many times. It was so fun, originally, I was going to make it super gory and have Erik, like, slit William's throat and reach inside and pull all of this stuff out and...yeah...it would've been far too much for little Pierre's eyes, so, I trashed it (plus Persephone was still kinda scarred from seeing M. Devere's body in the torture chamber, so, I didn't think Erik would make her go through that again.)