Demon Tord x lost child reader part one

Authors note:

I was inspired by the Eddsworld tribute video. Hope you enjoy !

Your Pov:

It was your ninth birthday. And the worst birthday you ever had. Nobody was coming to your party, your parents had to work on your special day and a nasty babysitter was terrorising you.

"Y/N, you look sad. Why are you sad? Oh I forgot: You have no friends!", the older girl who babysitted you giggled miscreantly.

Tears welled in your eyes. "I have friends! They just don't have enough time to come!", you cried.

The girl cackled. She could have been a demon from hell you thought.

Whenever your parents were there she treated you good and acted like an angel but when your parents were away she would do anything to make you feel sad and angry. You really hated her.

Why did she even want to babysitt younger children?

"Why do you cry, little crybaby? Did I hurt you feelings? You don't have any friends. Your parents told me this." The girl grined. "Even your parents aren't here today. Nobody cares about you."

"Leave me alone!", you shouted. It was sad but she was right. You didn't have any friends because you acted a bit different from other children. You were very calm in most situations. Other kids thought you were scary because of this. And your babysitter made it impossible for you to find friends because of her acting.

You ran out of the house and on the street. The babysitter followed you slowly. "I will tell this to your parents!", she yelled then she went into the house and locked you outside but you didn't care about it. You just wanted away from her.

You run down the road and didn't stop running until you couldn't breath anymore. The Problem you had now was that you didn't know where you were anymore.

Strangers were everywhere around you. You must have been in another part of your town, you figured. You didn't see any familar face so you were afraid.

A man who stand in a dark side road noticed you and went straight up to you. "So what have we got here?", he asked. You gulped. The man was pretty scary. Was that blood on his face? You was afraid of him.

"C-can you leave me alone, please? I want to go home

"C-can you leave me alone, please? I want to go home.", you whined.

"Oh, you can come home with me. I like little kids.", he said. "I have a puppet show with funny little rats." He showed you two dead rats he had in his jacket pocket. You felt sick. "N-no, thank you.", you groaned and backed out slowly.

"Oh, come on!" He grabbed at your shirt. You began to run.

You ran away from the cracy stranger as fast as you could and hid behind a big bush. Your birthday couldn't have been worse. Hopefully he didn't see where you was.