Zombie Matt x child reader

Your Pov:

You were scared. You hid from a group of zombies who killed your parents a few days ago. And you knew they hadn't turn into zombies because these creatures ate their whole bodies. Who started the zombie apocalypse? You really wanted to find the person who was responsible for this.

While trying to hide from them and also trying to find a way out of the town without meeting a zombie and becoming one you had found a metal rode. It wasn't something that really could save your life because you needed a real weapon but the zombie crowd were in front of the shops with the weapons which could have helped you so you had to get along withit without getting eaten. It was a wonder

Because they were distracted at the moment you thought you would be able to run away and leave the town without being seen of one of them but unfortunately you were wrong.

A zombie with a skeleton arm and a grey face came towards you.  And he looked like he would eat you any moment. It was no wonder that you wanted to survive and striked him with the metal rod.

"Leave me alone, you creepy zombie!", you yelled while you hit him with your 'weapon'. "Ouch! My face! Stop that!", he commanded but you didn't care. He was a zombie and would definitive eat your brain. Why should you stop it? He would kill you!

You ran away when he tried to grab you and you noticed a few zombies who shuffled in the direction of you. "Stop! Come back!", he shouted but you ran into another street, jumped on a wodden box and climed through a broken window into an old house. Suddenly you felt pain in the arm you held the metal rod with. There was blood on your sleeve and you couldn't move your arm much. You knew you would die now if they found you.

Hopefully it was worth that you hurted yourself. If you were lucky he wasn't fast enough and hadn't seen you climbing in there. But you wasn't lucky. The zombie climbed through the window, too. "Gotcha!", he grined. "You are really clever for a kid. How old are you? You look like you are ten years old."

"Why do you even care?! You are a zombie and you are going go eat my brain! It doesn't matter how old I am, does it?!", you snarled. Zombies like him killed your parents. You wouldn't die without a fight. He jumped to the ground.

"Why are you so aggressive?", he asked and looked worried at the metal rode. You could see that he didn't want to be hit with it again. You really would like to do this but you was only able to keep him on distance with it because you cut your arm at the window. "I haven't done anything bad to you."

"My parents were killed a few days ago by a group of zombies and I could only watch and do nothing against it. They told me to run away and save my own life.", you answered angrily. "Anyway why should I let you or any other zombie eat me or my brain?!" You really wished you would have a weapon to use it against him like a gun or something like that but he didn't seem like he wanted to hurt you. That was strange.

"Calm down. I told the zombies to stay outside.", he said and smiled. You didn't trust him. He could easily kill you and why should the other zombies listen to him? Was he their leader or something like that?

"Why? Do you want to eat me alone?", you asked causticly. It doesn't make any sense what he did. He sighed.

"I don't really want to kill people or eat them. A zombie bit of my arm when me and my friends were in a town full of zombies. My friends just ran away. They hadn't help me. They left me alone and saved their own lifes. I think they didn't even thought about me.", he explained. You were silent for a moment. Was it true? Had his friends let him down when he needed them the most?

"I...er...I am sorry to hear that.", you mumbled but you still didn't know if you should trust him.

Matts Pov: