Chapter 5

Z A B E L

"Come here baby"one of the men tried to grab me

"Come here baby"one of the men tried to grab me. I squat down to his level while he put some cash in my bra. I hate what I'm doing but there is money need to be made.

I could ask Zoya for money but I'm not like that. I don't ask for stuff. I want to work for it. I tried working at McDonald's or a boutique store, but some hoes always hating on me. That's why I have my best friend, star.

"Zabel do a spit on the pole"star told me as she dance on me. She got off me and made her way to some men. I went to the pole did what I had to do. I stole the show when I did my split earning yelling from the men. I saw hundreds raining on me. I'm in love now.

(BACKSTAGE)

I smile at the other girls while walking towards my clothes. I made 4,000$ tonight. I did private dances, pole dancing with star, dancing by myself, and bar. I did so much today.

"You had fun?"star ask.

"Yeah"I smile. "Look I need a ride home"I said.

"You mean to my house cause your sissy kick you out huh"she chuckle. "I got you girl"

"Thanks"I smile. "Let me get dress"I went to the fitting room so I change into my clothes. I put on my black yoga pants, my yellow tank top that shows my pierced nipples, and my yellow converse. I sprayed some perfume on me and walk out.

Star was talking to this girl who was wearing lingerie. "Hey zabel. They throwing a party on this yacht tomorrow, want to go?"

"Hell yeah, they paying us?"I ask.

"Yeah, me, you and this ugly bitch here"the girl push star. I laugh and waved goodbye to the girls. I followed star out the back door. We hop in star BMW and took off.

It was 12 PM. I was thinking about what zoya was doing and how can I make it up to her. I miss her but she have to let me go out sometimes. "So you want to go to the gym?"star ask.

"Girl, you ain't tired"I said laughing.

"Hell no. Just a bit sore from all that dancing"she said. "It's okay if you don't want to go"

"No, I'ma go"I said.

"Cool"she drove a bit faster. This girl gone get me killed.

(GYM)

We walk in the gym looking around. There was nothing but men. No females. "Want a extra pay?"star lick her lollypop. I thought she was coming here to work out.

"Dance, again?" I look at her confuse.

"Girl yes. They pay a lot of money"she said. I sigh looking at how the men was working out till one of them caught my eyes.

His tattoos was

His tattoos was. Oh my god. He was fine.

"Let's make this money or you backing out"she said.

"Girl, you can have fun with that"I said.

"Okay"she walk towards the men.

I shook my head at this girl as she dance for them. She was getting some money tho. But I want to know, is she breaking the rules?

"You work with her too?"the sexy dude came towards me. I was speechless. Should I answer?

"Uhhhh, yeah. I work with her"I said.

"Can you shake something for me? Private dance"he said drinking his coke cola.

"I don't think so"I said.

He took out his wallet that was stack up. "What about now?"he smile.

"Where is the private room?"