Chapter 36

Z O Y A

Six months pregnant. Can't get any happier. I'm six months pregnant with my baby girl. So sad that it wasn't a boy. I really didn't want a girl.

I did move from Boston to Ohio. Ohio is a nice place to move. Nice little neighborhood. It's probably boring to some people but i like it.

"Where you want this?"zable ask.

"In the nursery. That's for the baby"i said. She sigh heavily traveling up the stairs. We finally have a big house. Just what I wanted.

I laid down on the couch turning the tv. Law and order was on. My favorite.

"Okay, I'm done unpacking. What else?"Zable ask.

"I guess that's. You can have free time"i said.

"Well, ima need your car to have my free time"zable said. I pointed at the counter so she can get the keys. She grab the  keys and left out the door.

I hate being pregnant. I know im bringing a another life into the world but not right now. I wanted a husband first then a baby. That's how my mom started her life.

I look at the tv seeing the real was on. I hate talk shows. They always talking over each other.

I slept on the couch till my phone started ringing. I look at the ID seeing Jason name. I sigh heavily looking away.  I dont want to talk to him. He could of told me that him and Kimberly was together.

Now i have to be stuck with that for years. A dude I loved was sleeping with my enemy wife.  But when you look at it. Some of this shit is my fault. I should of left Zion alone. White boy wad crazy.

Right when i close my eyes, the phone ring again. I didn't even look at the screen.

"Jason! Stop calling me!"i yelled.

"This ain't Jason"Zion?

"Z-Zion"I stutter.

"Yes it's me. Can I talk to you?"He said.

"Why?I don't want to talk to you after what you done to me and what you said about our baby"I cried. I have to stop crying so my baby can live. I dont want to be to stress by talking to him.

"Zoya, listen to me. I'm sorry for everything, i promise. I wont do it again. I was going through some shit"Zion said.

"I'm not bout to take your apologise"I sniffle.

"Well can you please forgive me and I will stop talking to you. But can I at least be in the baby life"Zion said.

I cant say no to this. This is his baby, he have a right to be in the baby life. Right? Or wrong?

"Ima think about it"I said. 

"Text me when you thought about it"Zion said.

"Bye Zion"

"I Love You"I just wanted to cry. Is he lying? I can't take him back after what he done to me.

What yall think should happen? Zion should come back or Jason?  Which one and let me know in the comments