Chapter 10

Z A B L E

"Shake that ass girl"was all I hear in my ears

"Shake that ass girl"was all I hear in my ears. Nasty things about me. Shake my tits. Bounce up and down for me.

"Ohhhh, look at that sweet thing"some man said then grab my hand. I pulled away and walk to the curtains indicating that I'm done.

"Everybody give it up for Sweet like candy"

The men went wild for me as I walk backstage. Star was talking to some girl. She put some extra cash in the girl bra. She look at me with a smile then walk to the curtain to start her dance.

"Now, you all been waiting for this sexy lady right here. She sweet too, but also shine. Give it up for star"

She walk out. I sigh and sat down at my booth. One of the girls walk up to me and smile. "You look like a truck just hit you"she said.

"Yeah, i know"I yawned. I wanted to go home and get some sleep. But I have to wait for star to finish with her dance.

As the songs played, all I was thinking about was my sister. I miss her. I want to live with her again but I cant. I need to learn how to live on my own.

"SLC. You have a ride outside waiting on you"my boss said. A ride? Probably Zoya. I went to my dressing room so I can get dress. I put on my sweatshirt with sweatpants and my yellow high top converse. I walk out grabbing my bag that was full of money. I walk out the backstage going to the front. I seen star with this dude giving him a lap dance.

I waved goodbye then walk outside. I seen this BMW i8 sitting pretty in the parking lock. Who is this?

"Hey baby"Zach smile at me. I shook my head at him and smile.

"What you want zach?"I ask.

"I want you baby"