Chapter 9

Z I O N

"It's quiet"Amber said

"It's quiet"Amber said.  Me and her was in the emergency room while Zoya was in the cafeteria to get some coffee for us.

"Shut your mouth, watch around 12. A bunch of them will be here"I said.

"Okay, whatever you say boss"Amber said.

"Soooo, Amber"I smile then look at her attire. "You uhhh, ever heard zoya talking about me"

"Yeah..."

"She does?"I ask excited.

"She talks about how annoying you is"she said while reading a book. "OOOOOO, no he didn't"

I shook my head while putting my head on the counter. I'm so tired and I don't want to check out another patient. "Dr. Martin"I heard a sweet voice. I look up seeing zoya with my coffee. I grab it and drunk it like it was water.

"Slow down cowboy"Zoya laugh. "Do you want water?"she ask.

"Nah, I want this and only this"I smile at her. "Look Zoya, I'm sorry for what happened...."

"No it was me"she said. "I was upset and I needed you"she look into my eyes.

"Don't do that"I sigh.

"Do what?"she narrowed her eyebrows.

"Look into my eyes cause I know what you want"I said looking into her eyes. For some reason, I can't keep my eyes off her.

"You serious. I don't do that anymore"she smile. "I met someone else"

"Like who?"I ask putting my hand on my hip.

"His name is....."

"DR. MARTIN"I look up seeing this man on the structure all bloody. Oh shit.

"What happened!"I ran to the EMTs who was rolling him down the hallway.

"Motorcycle accident. Bleeding a lot Dr"the lady said.

"Okay, I need someone to....."I stop and look at his face. This was my sister husband.

"Call my sister please"