Chapter 7

Z I O N

"Baby, have you seen my pink dress with the gold on it?"Kimberly ask as I check come of the paperwork

"Baby, have you seen my pink dress with the gold on it?"Kimberly ask as I check come of the paperwork. I didn't feel like talking after what zoya said. She was right. I'ma be back for her. I love her.

I can't believe I said it. I love her. Let me shut up. "No"I said.

"Why you seem so lost?"she ask.

"Why you asking so many questions?"i mumble thinking she won't hear but she did.

She gasped. "Excuse you?"she look in to my face and roll her eyes.

"Look just leave me alone"I said.

"Why Zion!"she yelled. "Why, cause you can't get what you want which is that bitch"

"What you say?"I growled.

"Zoya, she's the bitch that got you like this huh"she shook her head and sigh.

I stood up starring at her really mad. How could she call zoya a bitch? "Kim, we had this talk already and I don't want to have this talk again"I sigh gathering up my paperwork.

"Fine then"she walk away. This is why I hate coming home. Cause her. I grab my car keys and my paperwork.

"Where am I going to sleep?"i mumble. I can't sleep here. Kimberly just making shit worst for me.

(LATER)

I waited for this girl to open the door for me so I can come in and get some rest for work. The lights in the apartment turn on then the door open.

"Zion really"my sister Venus said.

"Yeah, I can't take it with Kimberly and her ways"I said sitting down on the couch.

"Well, I thought you said you love her"Venus said.

I put my paperwork on the coffee table then look at Venus"I do, but she keep saying that I love zoya and I want to fuck her"I said.

"Is Zoya that black girl that she caught having sex with you. If so, that girl is a hoe and wants just your money"Venus said.

"Why is everyone thinking that she's a hoe or a bitch or a slut..."

"Cause she look like she is"Venus said.

"Vee, you sound stupid"I said.

"Look, get some sleep for work tomorrow"she handed me the pillow and cover.

"Thanks sis"I spread out on the couch.

"Wait?"Venus turn back around.

"What?"

"How are you going to work looking like that?"she said.

"I'ma get my clothes tomorrow morning"I said.

"Okay"she nod her head and walk up the stairs to her room. I laid down on the couch thinking how can I make this perfect for my wife. I want her by my side but also want zoya too.