Chapter 38

Z I O N

Amber didn't tell me where zoya live. So I guess ima just track her down.

I went to the police station so I can track her phone. The police wasn't really helping me out. They told me that I couldn't get access to their computer cause they think that I'm a creeper or something. 

So my next step is to go to the iPhone place. Maybe they can help me. "Hi, welcome iPhone company"the lady said.

"Hey, I need you to track this number"I said handing my iPhone over to her.

"Okay"she nod her head. She log into her computer and then type in the number. I waited for a few minutes till she say something. 

"Okay, I located the phone and it's in Ohio"she said with a confuse look.

"Where at in Ohio?"I ask.

"Ummmm, seems like Galloway Ohio"she said.

"Thank you so much"I walk out the shop to my car. I hop in and took off from the building.  Now that I know where she live, I can just go there and apologize.

L A T E R

"Zion"my mom walk into my room. "Why you packing? Did you find a apartment?"

"No mom, going see a friend"I said packing up my clothes.

"Who is this friend?"she ask.

"A friend I met on facebook"I said.

"Okay then"she nod her head. I look at her face seeing a red mark.

"Mom what happen to you?"I ask.

"Oh its nothing. Just a burn"she fake smiled then walk out my room. I followed her to the staircase.

"Mom tell me the truth. Is he hitting you again?"I ask.

She stayed quiet for a while till she spoke up. "Y-Yes"she stutter.

"Mom you have to leave him. At least go to the police and file a complaint"

"No Zion. I dont want to get hurt more"she cried. "Leave it alone and leave me alone"she walk away from me.

I shook my head at this situation. She wants to get fuck up.

I cant believe yall coming up with #TeamJason
#TeamZion
Or
#TeamZoya

Love it😍