Chapter 29

Z O Y A

"Holy shit I want this shirt"Amber said. I look at the shirt seeing how cute it look but stupid. It said your husband is my baby daddy. "Zoya, this belongs to you"

The girls laugh. I might get it. But no, I'm classy. Not stupid. I shook my head at them and paid the man for some chips I wanted. Zable came in the shop with two bags.

"Zoya, I found these cute cups for the kitchen"zable showed me these cups. They was all brown but a cute brown. I was thinking about changing my kitchen up.

"Okay, come on girls"I said.

"We're not your kids zoya. I know your getting ready for this kid"I laugh at Selena.

I walk out the shop being face to face with Zion father. He look at me with hate and anger.

"H-Hi"I stutter.

"Dont talk to me at all. Why the hell your ass couldn't stay away from him in the first place?"he ask.

"I did stayed away from him. But he kept coming back"I said. "He was jealous of me having someone else"

"I told him a long time ago to ditch your nigger ass. All you want is money and to be seen around here in Boston"he said gritting his teeth. He then took my shirt and pull me close to him. "Don't mess up my sons life with your nigger shit"be push me back. 

"Well sir, my nigger shit will always be his shit for now on"I rub my stomach. "You'll be expecting a little granddaughter or grandson soon"I smile.

"Can we help you sir?"Amber came out the shop with Selena and zable.

"No"he look at my stomach and walk away.

"He look like Zion"zable said.

"That's Zion father"