Chapter 57

G A B B I

I am 4 months pregnant.  I don't know the baby gender yet and I don't want to know. I want to be surprise when he or she come. Meaning for 8 or 7 months I won't know what I'm having.

My mom is angry that I'm having a baby for the man who stole my dad diner. But my dad did say that the diner belong to these people last name Martin.

Zion happy that I'm pregnant but also stress. The custody battle had all moody and mad. But at least he get to keep her for a week and then the next week is her turn. I don't see why he mad.

"I'm leaving"Zion grab his jacket and phone.

"Where you going?"

"Look, why the hell you keep asking me where I'm going? Just sit here and wait till I get back home"He semi yelled.

I have to take of something. I'm not staying here with him anymore. He's to controlling and and......

I bust out crying thinking of the things he did to me. He slap me around, punch me, and then sometimes rape me when I didn't want it. This was before I was pregnant. I use to love him. He would always want me to call him daddy.

I pick up the phone so I can call my mom. She answer immediately.

"Hello"

"M-Momma"I cried.

"Gabbi. What's wrong?"

"I need a ticket to Texas please"I cried. This is so bad for the baby.

"What he do to you? Did he hurt you?"

"I'll tell you that when I get to Texas. Just please send me a ticket"I hung up the phone. I look at my homescreen of me and my dad.

I sniffle a couple of times then stop. I laid in bed as the sun shined in my room. I can tell it was nice day outside but inside, it's a dark place.