Chapter 45

Z I O N

I sat at the bar waiting for  this lady to show up

I sat at the bar waiting for  this lady to show up. She said she had some papers for me to sign. I'm taking the family diner back.

"Are you Mr. Martin?"I heard a female voice say behind me. I turn around seeing a girl with short golden hair smiling at me.

"You are?"I ask.

"I'm Gabbi"She said. "My dad is the owner for this place"

"Owner. Really?"I raise my eyebrows up. "So when can I meet him?"

"Never cause he pass away last week"she said. That was harsh.

"Ummm, okay. Sorry for your lost"I said. "But uhhh, let's discuss business"

"Mr. Martin, I'm not selling this diner to you"She said. "My dad work hard on this diner after your grandmother or whoever left it to die"

"No, someone took it over. I want it back"I said.

"Your not getting it back"She said.

"How old are you?"I ask her.

"21"She said proud.

"Just made 21"I said.

"Yes, 2 days ago"She frown. "Dad wasn't here to see me"she sniffle.

"Its okay"I said. "I know how it feels to lose someone"

"Of course you do"She rolled her eyes.

"Let me negotiate with you. I buy the diner and give you half of the money"

She sat there thinking. She look at me smiling. "Deal"she shook my hand.

"Okay cool. We will need to make some changes too"I look at brad who was writing down some stuff.

He ain't gone see zoya for long.

________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I need some more characters girls. And ideas.