Chapter 54

Z O Y A

I put on my burgundy wig then comb it out. Selena and Amber just came back from the mall. I didnt even know  they had a mall.

I was already dress in my outfit which was some shorts with a designer shirt and my black ankle boots. After doing my wig, I colored my eyebrows the same color as the wig. But I  didn't color it all the way.

"Zoya, you better be ready!"Amber yelled. I sigh loudly grabbing my phone and purse. I walk downstairs seeing Amber taking selfies.

"Where you going with a pink crop top?"I ask Amber

"To the club duh"Amber said.

"I know but not like that"I said.

"She mean like this Amber"Selena came downstairs looking like a Hershey bar.

"Oh my God

"Oh my God. Both of yall hoes get on my nerves"Amber walk to the door. Me and Selena followed her out the door.

When I walk out the door, Zion was standing by his car blocking mines so I won't get out. Amber and Selena had their fist balled up.

"Ohhhh weeee, Zion. Leave right now before I commit a crime here"Selena said.

"I just want to talk"he walk up to me. "Why are you leaving my child by herself?"

"For one, how did you know that I was leaving out?"I ask.

"Have eyes"he smile. "I'm not letting zable watch Zayda"He walk to the door. But zable was standing by the door looking at him ready to fight.

"Technically, I'm not letting you watch Zayda anymore"

"What?"Zion look at me.

"Your not gone see her anymore. It's bad for her health"I said.

"You fucking kidding me right now"he had a tear rolling down his face. "Thats  my child zoya!"

"I know. But remember that day when you abuse me and zable. You told me to abort sweet ole Zayda"I said. "Now you want her to be around you. That's gone happen"

"You really want to start war now"Zion came in my face.

"You want war with me. You got it"I walk away from him going to the car.

"You better move your precious jeep before we hit it"Selena said smiling wide.

Me and Zion exchange looks. This mean war. I have a lot of things on my mind.