Chapter 52

Z O Y A

My baby is getting bigger

My baby is getting bigger. She have my skin color which is good cause i didn't want her to look like Zion with blue bautiful eyes, brown hair, or peach skin.

I'm not saying its good she ain't white. I just don't want my child looking like her dumbass racist daddy.

It been a slow day tho which is good. My girl Amber was down here with Selena and her niece who is such a cutie.

"He did what...."

"Amber don't you go to that damn diner and kill him. Chill out"I said. Selena shook her head.

"When can be stop. I mean you gave birth to his baby and he still don't want to stop"Selena  said.

"She right, he ain't gone stop zoya unless you do something about it"zable came into the living room.

" Y'all want me to kill him"I said.

"Yeah"Amber said. Selena shoulder bump her laughing. "Well no, just put him child support"

"C-Child support"I said. What fhe hell is that?

"Child support is like your taking money from the father who ain't taking care they kids. He have to pay you"

"Oh okay. I mean he take care of Zayda"I said looking at her as she slept in her baby crib.

"What can we do down here?"Selena ask.

"Nothing, Ohio boring"Amber said laughing.

"No. They have somethings that we can do"I said.

"Like what?"Amber ask.

"Like karaoke...."

"Oh hell nah"Selena and Amber in unison.

"I dont know any place else"I said.

"What about a club?"Amber said.

"They have a club in the city"zable said.

"Ohhh, finally a new club I can go to"Selena said.

"Well that's the plan"Amber said.

"Who gone watch the baby?"Selena ask. That's one thing about being a mother. I cant go out like I wanted to.

"I'll watch her. Was staying home anyways"zable said.

"Why?"Amber ask.

"My hair ain't done"zable said while rubbing her hair. Good thing i have a my weave in my head.

"Alright, im going pick out my outfit"Amber ran to her room. Selena got up from the chair and went to the room.

"You sure you want to take care of Zayda?"I ask zable.

"This time I won't leave her side. And if Zion come over,  I will call the police"zable said.

"Be harsh but not that harsh"I chuckle. I walk up to Zayda crib seeing her little outfit I order online. Drama princess. She is a drama princess. Just like me.

I love my baby with all my heart.