Chapter 18

J A S O N

"You need to leave her ass alone man"I told my best friend who works with me at the car shop. We fix cars, towed them to the caryard or here, and we sell cars. I dont owned this job but my dad does.

"I'm telling you, she fine as hell but I think your right man. She a hoe"my friend jonas said while working on this dogde truck.

"There's this girl I'm fucking with"I smile thinking about the black beautiful queen.

"Who? What's her name?"he ask.

"Zoya"I smile.

"I don't know her"he shook his head. "What she look like?"

"She's natural and ain't fake like your hoe"I laugh earning a laugh from the guys.

"Fuck you Jason"jonas laugh.

"Jason. Ima need you take front desk"my dad said. I sigh wiping my hands on the towel.

"Alright"I march to the desk area seeing a couple of people in the front. "Who's next?"

"Me"the man raise his hand. "I'm here to pick up my dodge charger"he said.

"Okay"I grab the keys to the charger. "Here you go, your car is outside on the left"he nod his head and walk away.

After taking a lot of customers and giving them keys to their cars, I can finally be on a break. I laid back in the chair listening to the radio.

"Excuse me"I heard a female voice. I look up seeing the beautiful girl that I was talking about earlier.

"Oh God"I smile. "It's you"I got  up from the chair but then fall back hitting my head on the wall. "Shit!"

"Omg, are you okay?"She ask.

"I'm fine when i seen you"I smile.

"Jason your a real sweetheart"she said. "Get up"she help me up.

"Why you here? Its 11:38 at night"I said.

"I know, but my boss made do a double shift"she rolled her eyes.

"Awww man, fuck that ugly boss of yours"I said.

"That ugly boss is my ex boyfriend"She sigh.

"The.... The guy who haves a wife and still wants you. That boss"

"Yes"she said.

"Damn. I think he did that on purpose"I said. "Well at least you can get some money for it"

"Yeah, your right about that"she smile. "I'm sorry I miss the date"

"Nah its cool"I said. "Still want to go out on our date?"

"Yeah"she smile. "Tomorrow morning"

"Yes. Yes, a breakfast date"I said.

"Cool. Ima call you"she grab her keys and walk out.

I should of kissed her.