Chapter 16

Z O Y A

"So he done left your apartment last night"Amber said as we walk to the nurse lounge together.

"Yeah, but we got into a big argument"I said.

"Love hate relationship with y'all two"Amber laugh. We both stop when we saw Zion with Kimberly kissing her neck. "Mhmm"Amber cough gaining attention from them.

"Oh we're sorry"Kimberly said. "Ima your card"she kiss Zion lips.

"Okay, whole on"Zion took out a card from his wallet. "Here"he gave her the card.

"Thanks hubby"she kiss his lips passionately. She look at me and smile. "Bye ladies"she walk out the lounge.

"Girrrlll"Amber shook her head.

"What you mad or something?"Zion ask smiling.

"Hell nah, I ain't mad"I smile. "Happy, so now you can leave me alone"I put my bag in my locker and walk out with Amber.

"Girl, fuck his small dick ass. You dont need him"she said.

"Your right, I don't need him"I smile. "I need to find a man tho"

"You need to find a good man. Not some white dude who thinks he can treat you right but can't"she look at Zion who walk pass us.

"Why i feel jealous?"I mumble.

"Zoya, don't be jealous. He's just making you jealous"Amber said. "Come on lets go and make this money"Amber grab my hands.

I went to the counter to see who was my next patient. "Give me that"Zion snatch the clipboard from me.

"Excuse me"I look at him.

"You sit in the desk and take phone calls till you learn to respect me"he rolled his eyes and walk away.

I hate sitting down in the desk. It's so boring.