Chapter 30

Z I O N

"Jr will have everything he need when he comes"my mom said as Kimberly open up baby gifts. Today was the baby shower. Everybody was here.

"Yes he will. Zion would love him to death, hes been asking for a boy for the longest"Kimberly smiled.

"I always wanted a nephew"Venus said making everyone laugh. I really didn't feel like being bother till my dad came in the house. "Hi dad"

"Hi"he said bluntly. He came in the kitchen where I was and pulled me to the laundry room. "You got her pregnant?"

"I thought you like kim?"I ask.

"I'm talking about the damn nigger you fuck. She's pregnant"he said. Zoya is pregnant. Holy shit. This ain't good. Now I have two kids.

"Damnit!"I yelled. "Where did you seen her?"

"She was in the city with these other girls"he said.

"I have to talk to her"I walk out the laundry room to the key hook. I walk back to the laundry room and open the garage door.

"Please be careful around her. She can put you in jail, remember what I taught you.  Women can't over power men"

"I know dad"

L A T E R  (zoya house)

I knock on the door hearing movement in the apartment. The door open revealing zabel, her sister. "Look who haves the balls to show up at my sister door"

"Zable, let me see zoya and my unborn baby"I said mean mugging her.

"See, that's what we not gone do. That mean mugging shit better stop"she said.

"Zable, please move out the way"I said. Zable smack her teeth and move the way.

"Zoya!!"I yelled. "Where is she?"

"She was sleep"zable said. I went to the back in zoya room seeing her sitting up. Her stomach was showing and of course it was getting big.

"What is it?"I ask.

"I'm not telling you"zoya said.

"Just fucking tell me"I gritted my teeth.

"Your just like yo father. He did the same thing to me and called me a nigger"she said. "I don't like to be disrespected by your family members"

"I'm sorry"I said. I sat on the bed rubbing my face and hair. This is to much.

"Can you get your white ass out my room before I scream rape again"zoya said.

"Get an abortion"I said.

"What?"zoya look at me confuse.

"Get the damn abortion!"I yelled. "I dont want to see that child and I don't want any part of being in that child life!"

"But you can be in that bitch life with that ugly little child that's bout to come out huh!!"I back hand slap her. She touch her cheek looking at me.

"Dont talk about my child ever again"I said. Just then zable jump on my back choking me with something. I got on my knees then flip her over on her back. "What you trying to do?"I stood up and kick her side.

"Don't hurt my sister"zoya cried.

"Shut up! You black burnt bitch! I dont know why I even had sex with you. Made a baby at that"I shook my head.

"Something wrong with you"zable cried on the floor.

"Like my dad said. Don't ever let women over power you. Men always over power women"