135

Madeline's POV

"okay so we need to figure out names. we need to find space for a room. oh my god we need a bigger house. we need to move as soon as the weddings over. oh my okay so we need to go shopping. OOO AND I want one of those-"  

"babe. calm down. okay? we have plenty of time to handle this whole baby thing..right now. we have to think about more important things...like our wedding thats in like 5 days..." I cut him off and smiled while sliding onto his lap. after leaving Waffle House, we went straight home and decided to lay around the house all day. 

"Christmas is tomorrow....and I just wanna spend time with my baby.." I left a small kiss on left cheek.

"but babbbyyy. I'm excitedd!! I'm gonna be a dad. I've always wanted to share this moment..share this experience with someone..and I'm so happy I get to share it with the love of my life.." he kissed me slowly while siding his Hand on the back of my neck. 

"why do you have to be so fucking adorable." Diego mumbled against my lips. 

"shut up." I giggled. 

"im in fucking pajama pants and a sweatshirt. theres nothing adorable about that." I smirked while sliding back into the seat next to him. 

"so. what did you get me for Christmas?" Diego looked at me smiling. 

"um bitch the fuck. what else do you need? you got me. thats all you need." I joked.

he looked at me and started to massage my legs. "okay well...I guess I won't tell you what I got you.."  he let a smile leak from the crook of his lips. 

"AWH BABY YOU GOT ME SOMETHING??" I said way to excited. 

" of course I did..anything for my princess." he slowly leaned close to me, his soft lips crashing against mine.

"well. I guess I got you something too." I pulled away smirking. 

"so. wanna watch a movie or something?" Diego put his arm around me as we laid up on the couch. 

"sure." I smiled. 

after binge watching all the Home Alone movies, Diego was already getting sleepy. 

"baby lets go to bed.." he mumbled against my ear. 

once we went in the room and got in bed, Diego wrapped his arms around me and smiled against my neck. " baby. I'm gonna be a dad..." 

this was a shitty short chapter because I had so much shit going on today. like I had to go take care of some shit I got myself into. but its okay. its all good now. starting tomorrow, my updates will be back to normal ❤️ I promise you guys. I love every single one of you.  💕