144

Madelines POV

"diego...i'd marry you whethere you were sad, happy, mad, or even a complete pyscho...i love you..and i dont think anything could ever change that.." i whispered. 

"Madeline..i dont see a future for myself anymore. i dont even see myself in the next 5 hours. im sad. theres something wrong with me and im starting to scare myself. i cant do this anymore! what happened between us ruined me. something changed broke of me...its like..its like i was a burning match, and for the longest of time my flames have been swaying through the wind...but this time..oh my god..this time..the wind got the best of me and blew my flame out. and you just cant relight me because im a match madeline. you cant just keep relighting and relighting everytime the flame dies..you have to eventually thorw me out so i dont take up useless space.." he said as his voice cracked. 

i looked at him while my eyes started to blur from the tears. 

"maybe it was almost loosing you...or maybe it was losing our precious...precious fucking baby.." he put his head in his lap while he started to sob. 

"diego...stop.. your going to overwhelme yourself..." i rubbed my hand on his back. 

"NO! i wont stop! i blame myself everyday for the stress and pain i caused you! its...its my fault you lost the baby...and i cant do this anymore..." he looked at me shaking his head. 

"diego...its not your fault.." i grab his hands holding them tightly to stop him from shaking.

"yes it is...yes it is.." he murmured quietly. 

"baby look at me." i squeezed his hands again. 

he slowly met my eyes. 

"i love you Diego Leanos. And i promise you that one day, somewhere, i will be pronounced Mrs.Leanos and we're gonna have a honey moon in Singapore or some shit like that. Hey, if you dont wanna go out of the country. we can stay in shit hole united states. i dont care! as long as im with you." i smiled. 

"i  love you..." he whiped his eyes dry with the sleeves of his hoodie. 

"come on...lets go home.." i leaned my forehead against his and he slowly nodded. 

i leaned back in my seat and pulled out of the parking lot, heading towards home. 

****

Diegos POV

"baby..." i said as we walked in the house. 

"yes?" she replied as she shut the door.

"can we get food?" i pouted as i curled up on the couch in my hoodie.

"whatcha want?" she sat down next to me. 

"chinese." i smiled for the first time in a long time. 

"alright ill go get some...can i trust you to stay here by yourself..." she looked at me concerned. 

"yes. im just gonna stay on this couch and probably watch spongebob." i chuckled. 

"okay. ill be back soon." she smiled before getting up and walking towards the door. 

then in a matter of seconds, she left. i watched as she pulled out the driveway and drove down the street.

 As soon as she left, i went to the room and got my wallet. i found my car keys, got in my car and left. 

SHORT FUCKING CHAPTER I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW BUT WATTPAD IS BEING A HOTDOG IN THE DONUT HOLE AND WONT UPLOAD ANY OF MY SHIZNITS. IVE BEEN TRYING TO UPLOAD FOR D.A.Y.S AND NOTHING IS WORKING.