1/6

Ben finally woke up to the sight of Carlos still curled up in his lap fast asleep. Ben moved the hair from his lover's eyes and looked down at him. Carlos was so peaceful when he slept most of the day he was stressed and even some nights he would toss and turn and have these awful nightmares about being sent back to the isal. And every time he dose Ben was always there with him. This time when Carlos was dreaming again he was...crying. Ben whispered into his ear trying to wake him up.

"Baby wake up your having a another bad dream." Ben said trying to wake him up.

Carlos looked Ben into his eyes and wiped away his tears. He looked up and smiled at him with blue slightly blood shot eyes.

"No Ben its not a bad dream...this was a good dream. A really really good dream." the white haired boy said

Ben looked at Carlos in a confused way. He brought his hand up to Carlos's check and wiped a tear off. He wispred to him softly.

"Then why are you crying sweet heart." Ben said bring his forehead to Carlos's forhead. Just lips distance away.

"Because I can't wait for it to come true." Carlos told him with a heart warming smile.

Ben wiped another tear from his check. He playfully bopped his figure on his nose. The two boys laughed and begun to kiss passionately not even breaking away for a moment. Ben moved Carlos's body onto the floor of the limo. The king them laid on top of Carlos. Not in a sexual way, more of a "I'm here for you" kind of way. Carlos broke apart the make out session and looked Ben in his deep blue eyes. His tears were gone and they since turned into little sparkles. He had the biggest smile on his face.

"Hey Ben" Carlos said whispering to him.

"Do you remember when we first meet ?" asked the white haired teen

"Like it was yesterday" Ben responded

""You came out of that limo dressed in those sexy jeans, cute shirt, and that jacket that makes you look hotter than hell, Jay tackled you to the ground for a tablet. I took one look at you and I was despriet to find out what those beautiful lips tasted like. And that moment I knew there was a God cause only he could make such a perfect human."

"Aw Ben you're gonna make me cry again." Carlos said rubbing his eyes and giggling.

Ben moved Carlos's hands away from his face, kissed him twice and continued to get lost in Carlos's eyes again.

"I love you to the moon and back." Ben peacefully.

"I love you from here to Mars." Carlos replied.

Just then the car door opened reveling a tall man in a drivers uniform and a huge castle.

"King Ben, Master Carlo we have arrived." the driver said in his british accent

Ben peacefully stepped out of the limo. He reached out his hand to help Carlos out. They walked up to the castle as the limo pulled around and parked in the back. Carlos begun to fell scared

"What if they hate the idea
What if they so no
What if they make us break up"

all these thoughts started to flow through Carlos's mind like a sworn of angry bees buzzing around in his head. His hands begun to tremble and shake, he begun to sweet. That is until Ben snapped him out of his trance like state and brought him back to reality.

The two boys walked into the castle and were instantly greeted by one of the butlers.

"Cogsworth its great to see you again." Ben told the much older butler. From what Carlos could tell Cogsworth seemed like a sweet man he was no older than Bell or Beast. He was like a second dad to Ben.

"Um Cogsworth where is mom and dad at ?" asked Ben looking around for them.

"Their in the library shall I go fetch them for you king Ben ?" the butler asked

"No actually me and Carlos have some big news to tell all three of you. " Ben told him with an excited smile on his face.

Cogsworth led the two boys into the library where Bell was sitting comfortably reading a book by a nice warm fire and Beast was smoking a pipe while staring out the window. Cogsworth opened the door and allowed the two teens inside.

"Ben, Carlos what a nice surprise." Bell said bring Ben in for a hug and then Carlos

"What brings you two boys by at this time of night ?" asked Beast

"Apperintley they have news for all three of us." added Cogsworth

The three adults starred at the two boys confused. Carlos looked and Ben and Ben looked back. Ben gave his lover a little nod and looked back at the adults.

"Well what is it ?" asked Bell

"Well mom, dad, Cogsworth we have some very important news to tell all three of you, a little while ago. Carlos and I went on a date and...well to make a long story short I asked him to marry me and he said yes." Ben explained to his family while Carlos held onto his arm tightly.

The three adults were shocked at the news they just herd.

"What ?" asked Bell confused

"Guys were getting married" said Ben laughing in an happy, excited tone like he was watching football and his team was about to make a touchdown. Bell begun to cry happy tears and hugged the two boys after she was done she hugged Carlos some more. Beast walked up to Ben and congratulated him after he was done Bell moved out of the way and let Beast shake Carlos's hand.

"Welcome to the family Carlos." the Beast said smiling down at him

Carlos was overjoyed that they were happy about this. It felt like a huge weight was just lifted off of his chest. Cogsworth hugged Ben and moved onto Carlos.

"Where's the ring at, lest see the ring." Cogsworth said all excited with a huge smile on his mustached face. Carlos reached out his hand to show them all the ring. He felt happy now the only thing standing in his way...was good mother dearest her self Cruella De Vil.