2/17

Jay ran into Ben's office nearly out of breath. Ben pulled away from Carlos who was locking lips with Ben. Ben buttoned his shirt back up letting out a silent swear word as he did.

"Damn it Jay!" Yelled Ben

"I-I'm sorry guys. I wouldn't have just ran in if it wasn't important!" Jay said with concern in his eyes.

"Okay, what is it Jay?" Asked Carlos trying to remain calm.

"Well we've found the Horned King." Jay said trying to keep his cool

The two kings were dumb founded the Horned King is Maleficent's one and only equal. So why was it so easy to catch him like this?

"What was he doing when you apprehend him?" Asked Ben

"Well we didn't, actually he turned himself in." Jay explains to the kings.

"Has he said anything yet?" Asked Carlos

"Nothing yet but he did give us something." Jay said holding out a bag

Carlos took the bag form Jay's hands. He opened the bag to reveal three strange items. A bobcat's skull, a revolver with no ammo, and a black iron ring.

"What the hell are these things?" Carlos asked while still holding the bag.

"No clue. But we do know they have something to do with magic" Jay replied

"How do you know that." Asked Ben

"Because that ring is a part of the black coldren

"Take these to Mal maybe she will know what these are." Carlos told Jay

"Mal is with the Horned Kung tryimg to get any information she can out of him." Jay explained

"And Evie's busy being pregnant, Uma's and Jack's magic is a different kind if magic." Carlos said trying to think of someone who could help.

"Jane! She could help that these to Jane!" Ben told Jay

"Whare is Jane?" Asked Jay

"She's on a date with Diego, at the falls take these to her and she might know what to do, go quickly!" Ben said

Jay ran out of the room and down the halls to go find Jane.

Evie's room

Evie was working on a dress for one of classmates for the big dance coming in a few months. As Evie stood up to get her phone to see what time it was she heard a knock at the door. This confused Evie since she was not taking anymorr orders for today. And her friend never knock.

"Coming." Evie said aloud

She put her phone aside and got up to go to the door. She opened it to see one of her friends, Audrey, with a pie in her hands.

"Hey Evie I just made a new recipe for my apple pie and I wanted you to be the first person to try it." Audry daid as she handed the pie to Evie. She spoke in a whisper and a bit of a scratchy voice as well.

"Thanks Audry, is everything alright?" Evir asked

"Oh ya, just woke up with a little bit of a sore throat thats all." Audrey replied.

"Oh and I made sure everything was organic for your babies." Audrey said

"How did you kniw we're having twins?" Asked Evie

"Um...Doug told me by accident."

"Damn, oh well O guess the cats out of the bag. Yep we're gonna have twin boys." Evie said smiling.

"Aww I can't wait to see them. Well I've got to get some sleep see ya later Evie good night." Audrey said as she walked down the hall.
Evie shut the door behind her. And smelled the pie. It smelled amazing she dipped her figure in the pie and tried a little bit it was sweet and warm, and Evie looked down her belly now huge it looked like she was months into her pregnancy. She was only two months along.

"What was in that pie?!" She thought to herself. And then the pain started Evie let out a scream a loud scream loud enough to wake up Uma and Mavis. The two girls ran into her room and saw what was happening.

Audrey stood around the corner watching the what she had cause unfold. She took off Ursula's necklace and went back to her real identity. The Evil Queen's phone rang as she continued to watch.

"Hello?" She asked quietly

"EQ, how are things going?" Asked Hans

"You can tell Maleficent that everything is going to plan. Evie is in lador as we speek." She replied

"Wonderful, I'll be sure to pass on the good news to the others." Said Hans

"Oh Hans dear one more thing."

"Yes?"

"How are things going with the new recruits?"

"Great, we've already gotten Yzma and Davy Jones ready to do what ever it takes."

"Wonderful, cause I think that things are about to get a lot more interesting."