2/12

Carlos stood by the window watching as the little rain drops fell onto his bed room window. He sat in silence with nothing but his thoughts to keep him company. He rocked back and fourth in his chair angry and sad. Hus mother didn't change and she never will. Carlos was mad at himself for letting his gaurd down with his mother. He knew his mother wasn't perfect but he never thought she was this bad of a person. But what else would you expect from a villain.

Carlos sat for a little over an hour by the window before Before Ben walked in the door. He came in with a box of chocolates in his hands. He walked over the Carlos still in his chair.

"Hey" Ben said

"Hey" Carlos replied

Ben bent down on his knee next to Carlos who was still looking oit the window.

"We...um...we found her, the gaurds found her trying to leave the kingbom." Ben told Carlos hopeful it would make him fell a little bit better.

"Where is she at now?" Asked Carlos

"Oh her way to the place prison, we're putting her right acrossed from Clayton." Ben replied

Carlos was still heart broken. But he knew he had to keep calm or his curse would act up. He look down at his hands and looked at his fathers hunting knife.

"Where the hell did you get a hunting knife?" Asked Ben

"Stole it from Clayton when he was being taken away." Carlos
"I also stole my mother's favorite fur gloves before we came to the kingdom." Carlos added on

"Why?" Ben asked

"To make her mad." Carlos responded with a bit of a smile on his face."

"The hole in the barrier is it fixed yet?" Asked Carlos

"Yes but a lot of villains got out before we could fix it thought." Ben explained

"How many?" Carlos asked still looking out the window.

"We don't know the number yet but it was a lot." Ben explained.

Carlos had an idea.